Today I have a set of simple cards for you made with the stamp set called LOVELY INSIDE & OUT. I basically made the exact same card, just with a different color and changing up the words a little bit!!!
- Card Base: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ (Lemon Lime Twist, Flirty Flamingo, Bermuda Bay)
- Basic Black: 3 5/8″ x 4 7/8″
- Whisper White: 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″
- Scrap of Basic Black for the banner
- Stamp background randomly in same color as card base. This is basically a “monochromatic” card, with a pop of black
- Stamp large greeting in Basic Black–make sure your stamp is inked REALLY good–you want it nice and bold!!!
- Stamp smaller greeting on scrap of Basic Black using Versamark ink and emboss with White Embossing Powder
- Cut out using banner framelit from BUNCH OF BANNERS
- Assemble as shown–using dimensionals under banner
- That’s it–quick and easy. You could make this card in any color, with any combination of words.
Do you struggle cutting your cardstock with measurements that are in EIGHTHS???? Here is a video I did showing how easy it really is!!!
Here are the products I used on these cards. If you need anything, simply click on any picture to place an order.
If you have any questions, or if I can help you in any way, I would love to hear from you! Also–if you love the projects, please leave me a comment! I love to hear what you like so that I can continue sharing similar type projects!
CLICK ON PICTURES FOR ALL THE DETAILS