PAPER SAVING TIP: You can’t tell from the picture, but this card is a little bit smaller than normal size. The front is 4″ wide, rather than the normal 4 1/4″ that we do. WHY? I was able to cut my DSP 4″ x 3″ to make the 12″ x 12″ sheets go further. The card really doesn’t look any different, and still fits in a normal envelope….but your paper goes further!
It’s Wednesday…..and Sage Weenie is back–isn’t she just adorable! Yep–that’s my Grand-dog!
Stampin’ Up! has released this awesome bundle early for just that reason–so you can make your cards now and not stress about getting them done at the last minute!
Throughout the month I am sharing several different ideas using this bundle….and then, I have a special Christmas gift for you if you purchase the bundle from me in August
If you missed the other cards I already shared with this bundle, just click on the pictures below to go to the other blog posts:
Lets take another look at todays card:
- Whisper White THICK Card Base: 4″ x 11″
- Be Merry DSP: 3″ x 4″
- Gold Glimmer Paper: 1/2″ x 4″
- Whisper White: Circle cut with Stitched Shapes Framelits
- White Bakers Twine
- Scraps: Whisper White & Old Olive
- Stamp greeting on scrap of Whisper White in Cherry Cobbler. Cut out using Stitched Shapes Framelits
- Stamp again on scrap in Garden Green. Use a scissors to cut out just the “on” – adhere over the Cherry Cobbler stamped “on”
- Cut trees from Old Olive scrap with thinlits
- Stamp deer in Chocolate Chip and cut out with thinlit
- Assemble as shown using dimensionals under trees, deer (use a mini dimensional), and circle
This is what the stamp set and coordinating framelits look like–remember, buy as a bundle and you save 10%. CLICK ON the picture below to view these products!
Purchase the Carols of Christmas bundle from me in August and I have an early Christmas gift for you! 36 pieces of Be Merry Designer Series Paper. Click below to order your bundle today! Don’t forget to use the HOST CODE.
Here is a short video from Stampin’ Up! showing this awesome bundle:
CLICK ON PICTURES FOR ALL THE DETAILS