Here is another card with this months early release stamp set & thinlits bundle. I love the elegant look of the Night of Navy and White. This would be a very easy card to mass produce.
But, first since it’s Wednesday, I have a little funny from Sage Weenie, my grand-dog!
Back to stamping…..Here is a short video from Stampin’ Up! showing this awesome bundle:
This is what the stamp set and coordinating framelits look like–remember, buy as a bundle and you save 10%.
Let’s look again at the card I made using these and a few details….
If you missed the other card I shared with this bundle, just click on the picture below:
- Night of Navy card base: 11″ x 4 1/4″
- Whisper White: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Silver Foil: 2 5/8″ x 2 5/8″
- Whisper White: 2 3/8″ x 2 3/8″
- Scraps: Night of Navy, Soft Suede
- Night of Navy 5/8″ Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon
- To make the perfect squares, I used the Layering Squares Framelits. Stamp on a white scrap first, then cut to make sure it is perfectly placed in the center
- Deer is just cut out of Soft Suede scrap–no stamping on this card except the greeting
- Trees are just cut from Night of Navy scrap
- Use dimensionals under the Silver, trees and deer
Purchase the Carols of Christmas bundle from me in August and I have an early Christmas gift for you! 36 pieces of Be Merry Designer Series Paper. Click below to order your bundle today!
CLICK ON PICTURES FOR ALL THE DETAILS