Today’s technique is called RETIFORM. Why? I have no clue???? But, it’s been called that for a long long time…. I love when “old” techniques come back again!
Let’s start with the video, and then I will share pictures of the cards and the recipe!
Here is the card!
Before we get into the details about this card, I want to share something fun. Many of you know that I have been a demonstrator for a LONG TIME…..since 1995. My kids were just 2, 4, and 7 when I started. They always loved to stamp and back in 2002, they made these cards!!!!
I don’t save a lot of things (I am a pitcher!) but I have about a dozen cards that the kids made over the years that I did save. They are actually dated on the back–3/31/2002 and signed by both Jessica and Jared! That is why I can truly say this is an old technique!!!!
Make sure to watch the video to see how to do this technique–it’s easy and does not take a lot of supplies!
- Whisper White Card Base: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Whisper White: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Dapper Denim: 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
The video shows step-by-step how to create this fun “grid pattern” on your card.
Here are the products used on this card. If you’d like to make this card, just click on a picture to go to the online store and place your order!
Make the most of July…..IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW
- FREE GRAB BAG with a $50 purchase in July–just use Host Code: 9AXWDUR3
- CHRISTMAS IN JULY–get $197 worth of products for just $99 CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
- Brand new 2017-2018 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog. If you don’t have one yet, CLICK HERE to request one.
- Bonus Days Coupons–$5 for every $50 spent in July
As always, if you have any questions, or if I can help you with anything, please let me know. If you are looking for a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I would be honored to be that person. I would love to send you a catalog, help you decide what you need, or teach you what you’d like to know.