Back again with all the details on the other 3 cards I made using the PICK A PATTERN DSP. If you missed the details on the first 3, they were posted yesterday.
Today’s layout is very similar to yesterdays, and once again, focuses on the fun prints in these papers!
- Each card uses a 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ card base (Crushed Curry, Emerald Envy, Flirty Flamingo)
- DSP for front: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- DSP for inside: 4″ x 1 1/2″, or 1 1/2″ x 5 1/4″
- Coordinating Ribbons (see supplies below for the ones I used)
- Whisper White: 5 1/4″ x 4″ (inside)
- Scraps: Whisper White, Basic Black, Emerald Envy, Crushed Curry, Flirty Flamingo
- Take 4″ x 5 1/4″ piece of DSP and cut a 2″ strip from it–flip it over. Adhere both pieces to card front
- Tie ribbon around
- Stamp “Happy Birthday” on scrap of Whisper White and cut out using Layering Ovals Framelits
- Cut a coordinating colored scalloped oval
- Cut a coordinating colored larger oval
- Adhere 3 ovals together and attach to card using dimensionals
- Adhere DSP to inside and stamp greeting in Basic Black
- BAM–DONE–QUICK & EASY BIRTHDAY CARD. You could make a whole bunch of these and have them already ready to send out!
Here are the products used on today’s cards. If you’d like to make these cards, simply click on any picture below to go to my online store. I would be honored to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator!
Make the most of July…..IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW
- FREE GRAB BAG with a $50 purchase in July–just use Host Code: 9AXWDUR3
- CHRISTMAS IN JULY–get $197 worth of products for just $99 CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
- Brand new 2017-2018 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog. If you don’t have one yet, CLICK HERE to request one.
- Bonus Days Coupons–$5 for every $50 spent in July
As always, if you have any questions, or if I can help you with anything, please let me know. If you are looking for a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I would be honored to be that person. I would love to send you a catalog, help you decide what you need, or teach you what you’d like to know.