I finally broke out the Lovely Inside & Out Bundle. This card was super simple, but the black sure gives it a pop!
Just a little card stock, Designer Series Paper, Ribbon….and BAM–quick & Easy! That’s my style!
But before we look at today’s card, Sage Weenie is stopping by to wish my son, Jared a Happy Birthday!
- Soft Sky Card Base: 11″ x 4 1/4″
- Very Vanilla: 3 5/8″ x 4 7/8″ + scrap
- Basic Black: 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″
- Bundle of Love DSP: 3 1/4″ x 3 1/4″
- Soft Sky 3/8″ Classic Weave Ribbon
- Very Vanilla (inside): 4″ x 5 1/4″
This card features a Designer Series Paper that I am using for the first time. It’s called BUNDLE OF LOVE and is a specialty paper. It’s heavy weight and on one side there are gold foil designs. It’s a very pretty paper!
- EASY PEASY CARD
- Cut “lovely” from Basic Black using Thinlit
- Adhere DSP behind to cover the opening–then layer onto Very Vanilla
- Wrap ribbon around and tie into knot
- Attach to card base
- Stamp “inside & out” on scrap of Very Vanilla in Basic Black and cut out using Bunch of Banners framelit
- Attach banner as shown using dimensionals
- Stamp inside as shown
Here is the inside:
Here are the products I used. If you’d like to order any of them to make this card, just click on any picture to go to the store.
Make the most of July…..IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW
- FREE GRAB BAG with a $50 purchase in July–just use Host Code: 9AXWDUR3
- CHRISTMAS IN JULY–get $197 worth of products for just $99 CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
- Brand new 2017-2018 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog. If you don’t have one yet, CLICK HERE to request one.
- Bonus Days Coupons–$5 for every $50 spent in July
As always, if you have any questions, or if I can help you with anything, please let me know. If you are looking for a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I would be honored to be that person. I would love to send you a catalog, help you decide what you need, or teach you what you’d like to know.