Quick and easy birthday card using the HAPPY BIRTHDAY GORGEOUS stamp set. I love all the pieces in this set that make quick cards–totally my style! And these new In Colors–oh la la! They go so perfectly together!
- Tranquil Tide Card Base: 8 1/2 x 5 1/2″
- Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper: 2 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Very Vanilla: 2 7/8″ circle cut with Layering Circle Framelits
- Berry Burst: Scalloped Circle cut with layering Circle Framelits
- Very Vanilla: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (inside)
- Stamp “Happy Birthday” in Berry Burst in center of circle
- Stamp “solid” part of larger flower in Powder Pink in 3 places
- Stamp “detailed” part of larger flower in Berry Burst on top of Power Pink
- Stamp larger leaves in Tranquil Tide. Stamp each leaf 2 times, without inking in between to get the 2 different shades
- Repeat with smaller flowers, using Lemon Lime Twist for the leaves
- Assemble as shown, using dimensionals under scalloped circle
- Stamp inside
Here is the inside:
Here are the products I used. If you’d like to order any of them to make this card, just click on any picture to go to the store.
Make the most of July…..IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW
- FREE GRAB BAG with a $50 purchase in July–just use Host Code: 9AXWDUR3
- CHRISTMAS IN JULY–get $197 worth of products for just $99 CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
- Brand new 2017-2018 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog. If you don’t have one yet, CLICK HERE to request one.
- Bonus Days Coupons–$5 for every $50 spent in July
As always, if you have any questions, or if I can help you with anything, please let me know. If you are looking for a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I would be honored to be that person. I would love to send you a catalog, help you decide what you need, or teach you what you’d like to know.