This stamp set has the BEST greetings in it that I have seen in a long time. And I love the font and everything about them! The card I have today is very simple & elegant. The shells are so beautiful I wanted to make sure they stood out.
- Whisper White Card Base: 8 1/2 x 5 1/2″
- Whisper White: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- 1 3/8″ Whisper White Circle
- 1 1/2″ Marina Mist Circle
- Linen Thread
- Whisper White scraps for shells
- Stamp the 3 shells on scrap of white and cut out with scissors (dang–no framelits!) Here are the color combinations I used:
- Smoky Slate: first image, stamp off on scrap paper, then full strength for details
- Soft Sky & Marina Mist
- Crumb Cake & Soft Suede
- Stamp words on scrap and punch out with 1 3/8″ Circle Punch
- Adhere to 1 1/2″ Marina Mist Circle
- Place Linen Thread behind Marina Mist Circle
- Emboss white layer using Softly Falling Embossing Folder
- Assemble as shown, using dimensionals under all shells and Marina Mist circle
Here are the products I used. If you’d like to order any of them to make this card, just click on any picture to go to the store.
Make the most of July…..IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW
- FREE GRAB BAG with a $50 purchase in July–just use Host Code: 9AXWDUR3
- FREE CARD KIT with $50 purchase by July 10th. CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
- CHRISTMAS IN JULY–get $197 worth of products for just $99 CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
- Brand new 2017-2018 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog. If you don’t have one yet, CLICK HERE to request one.
- Bonus Days Coupons–$5 for every $50 spent in July
As always, if you have any questions, or if I can help you with anything, please let me know. If you are looking for a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I would be honored to be that person. I would love to send you a catalog, help you decide what you need, or teach you what you’d like to know.