It seems like all of a sudden I need a bunch of baby cards–both baby girl and baby boy. So I came up with this quick and easy card that I could easily make several of each all at one time. Now I have several on hand, ready to send out when needed. And all I had to do was change the color for a boy or a girl!
I have had this stamp set for awhile, and finally got it inky! I used watercolor pencils to color the babies and the moon–really quick and easy!
- Whisper White Card Base: 8 1/2 x 5 1/2″
- Whisper White: 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Pacific Point OR Melon Mambo: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″
- Shimmery White: Circle cut with layering Circle Framelits (approx 2 5/8″), 1 1/4″ Circle and scrap for image
- Pacific Point OR Melon Mambo Scalloped Circle cut with layering Circle Framelits, 1 3/8″ Circle
- Stamp image on scrap of of Shimmery White using Archival Basic Black Ink
- Color with Watercolor Pencils & AquaPainter
- Cut out with scissors
- Stamp words on circle (cut with framelits) in Basic Black
- Adhere to scalloped circle
- Attach cut out image with dimensionals
- Stamp Hello Baby on scrap and punch out with 1 1/4″ Circle Punch
- Adhere to 1 3/8″ Pacific Point or Melon Mambo circle
- Emboss Whisper White layer with Softly Falling Embossing Folder
- Assemble as shown, using dimensionals under the scalloped circle
Here is the inside. The greeting on the inside is from the BETTER TOGETHER stamp set. (I’ve been using that one a lot!)
Here are the products I used. If you’d like to order any of them to make this card, just click on any picture to go to the store.
Make the most of July…..IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW
- FREE GRAB BAG with a $50 purchase in July–just use Host Code: 9AXWDUR3
- FREE CARD KIT with $50 purchase by July 10th. CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
- CHRISTMAS IN JULY–get $197 worth of products for just $99 CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
- Brand new 2017-2018 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog. If you don’t have one yet, CLICK HERE to request one.
- Bonus Days Coupons–$5 for every $50 spent in July
As always, if you have any questions, or if I can help you with anything, please let me know. If you are looking for a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I would be honored to be that person. I would love to send you a catalog, help you decide what you need, or teach you what you’d like to know.