Last week I shared a card using the Lovely Inside & Out bundle and today I have another for you. This bundle has really grown on me–I love the nice clean and crisp look I can get with the pop of black!
If you missed last weeks card, just click on the picture below to go to the post!
- Very Vanilla Card Base: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Basic Black: 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″
- Bundle of Love DSP: 3 1/4″ x 4 1/2″
- Scraps: Very Vanilla & Basic Black
- Very Vanilla Baker’s Twine
This card features a Designer Series Paper that I am using for the first time. It’s called BUNDLE OF LOVE and is a specialty paper. It’s heavy weight and on one side there are gold foil designs. It’s a very pretty paper!
- Cut “friend” out from scrap of Basic Black
- Use an oval framelit (Layering Ovals Framelits) to cut out the oval shape (after cutting the “friend” out)
- Stamp “for a great” on Very Vanilla scrap and cut out with Bunch of Banners framelit
- Stamp flower on scrap and cut out (dang–no framelit for this!) NOTE: Flower is from the stamp set Happy Birthday Gorgeous
- Assemble as shown using dimensionals under oval, banner, and flower
- Stamp inside as shown
Here is the inside:
Here are the products I used. If you’d like to order any of them to make this card, just click on any picture to go to the store.
TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE JULY SPECIALS!
- FREE GRAB BAG with a $50 purchase in July–just use Host Code: 9AXWDUR3
- CHRISTMAS IN JULY–get $197 worth of products for just $99 CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
- Brand new 2017-2018 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog. If you don’t have one yet, CLICK HERE to request one.
- Bonus Days Coupons–$5 for every $50 spent in July
As always, if you have any questions, or if I can help you with anything, please let me know. If you are looking for a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I would be honored to be that person. I would love to send you a catalog, help you decide what you need, or teach you what you’d like to know.