Today’s TECHNIQUES & TIPS is all about using BABY WIPES in your stamping. YES–BABY WIPES! And check out this card I made using them. I also used a brand new stamp set called COLORFUL SEASONS. (you will find it on page 147 of the 2017-2018 Stampin’ Up! catalog)
Here is a video showing 2 different ways to use BABY WIPES and Stampin’ Up! REINKERS.
Aren’t these leaves beautiful???
- Place baby wipe on non-absorbiant surface. I just fold in half and put on my large clear stamping block.
- Select 3 different reinkers. For this card I used: Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler, Crushed Curry
- Place about 3 drops of each reinker on baby wipe.
- This becomes your stamp pad. When inking the stamp, you will want to tap it around a little bit to “blend” the colors. (see video)
- That’s it–just stamp and create! Look how gorgeous these colors are on the leaves!
- Check out the black “SPECKLES.” Check out the video to see how I made them!
- Make sure to stamp the inside!
- Cajun Craze Card Base: 4 1/4″ x 11″
- Basic Black: 3 1/4″ x 4 1/2″
- Whisper White: 3″ x 4 1/4″
- 1/4″ Copper Trim
NOW WHAT??? You have this nice “inky” Baby Wipe! Just pick it up and “swipe” it onto a piece of cardstock to make this fun background! Make sure to watch the video (scroll up in this post) to see how I did it! WARNING: YOU WILL GET INKY FINGERS!
TODAY IS THE DAY….THE NEW 2017-2018 Stampin’ Up! CATALOG GOES LIVE AT 12:00 NOON (MT)
I will post again once it is live with all the fun specials and happenings this month, but I have to wait until I can access the website. So make sure to come back to see my specials for ordering!!! You won’t want to miss out!
As always, if you have any questions, or if I can help you with anything, please let me know. If you are looking for a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I would be honored to be that person. I would love to send you a catalog, help you decide what you need, or teach you what you’d like to know.