One of my passions is helping people save money while getting the absolute best deal on their crafting products. But to take it one step further, I not only want you to get a great deal, but I want to make sure you learn to use what you purchase and enjoy being a part of a fun, supportive, and amazing community of crafters and stampers! When you purchase the Ultimate Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit, you not only get the BEST deal, but you become part of our awesome Klompen Stampers Community!
Love Stampin’ Up! Products? Join Us!
Check out this amazing deal on the Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Starter Kit!!! So much FREE PRODUCT of your choice!!! I’d love to have you join the Klompen Stampers to not only help you get the best deal, but also so that you can enjoy the many benefits.
Save Money With the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit
You’ve probably heard about, or read about “joining Stampin’ Up!” and wondered “what does that really mean? Joining? Joining what? I don’t want to be a “demonstrator!” Did you know that anyone can purchase the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit? Most people purchase it because it is the absolute BEST deal when you want to purchase Stampin’ Up! Products.
Here are the top three ways you save money when you purchase the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit
- Pay just $99 for $175 worth of products of YOUR choice – you pick what you want (Jan 5 – Feb 28, 2023)
- FREE Shipping on the Starter Kit
- 20-25% Discount on Additional Purchases
When you purchase the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit, it does mean that you are joining Stampin’ Up! as a demonstrator. But, being a “demonstrator” is a very confusing term. What does it really mean?
Stampin’ Up! is a direct sales company and when you join any direct sales company, there is always some sort of “term” with which they refer to you. It might be things like CONSULTANT, REPRESENTATIVE, DESIGNER or ??? Stampin’ Up! simply uses the term DEMONSTRATOR. It is a bit misleading though because it absolutely does NOT mean you have to DEMONSTRATE anything!
Ultimate Starter Kit Suggestions
I am often asked, what should I get in my starter kit? My first reply is…. whatever you want! Think of it as a shopping spree. During January and February 2023 that shopping spree is $175. Make out your wish list and when it hits $175 – purchase the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit for just $99 (plus free shipping on it!). So you will pay just $99 plus your state sales tax.
So what will your $99 get you? I put together a couple of my favorites into possible Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit purchases. Remember, you can select anything YOU want from the Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog and/or the January-April Mini Catalog. These collections for products are just a few of my favorite suggestions or products and to show you how much you can actually get for just $99
Jackie’s Favorites in the New Mini Catalog
As I thought about a $175 shopping spree, and what I would get if I was not already a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I realized how hard it is to pick!! I want it all! So the good news is, you can start with select $175 in products for just $99, then enjoy a 20% discount on everything else you want after that! (plus many other benefits)
Here is my list, if I had $175 to spend as my first purchase from the new Mini Catalog:
- Sweet Citrus Bundle (stamp set, dies, embossing folder) – 160645 ($49.50)
- Desert Details Bundle (stamp set & dies) – 160532 ($52)
- Taco Fiesta Stamp Set – 160732 ($19)
- Something Fancy Bundle (stamp set & dies) – 160425 ($45.75)
- Leaves you $8.75 – so add (2)Multipurpose Liquid Adhesives (110775)
Power Tool Favorites
I love love LOVE my Cut & Emboss Machine, as well as my Stamparatus. They are essentials in my stamp room and I refer to them as my POWER TOOLS! During January & February, 2023, you would select these two items for your Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit and pay just $99 for both of them, plus enjoy FREE shipping on the kit! Now that’s a pretty amazing deal! If these two items are on your “wish list,” now might be the time to grab them and then also enjoy all other other benefits of being a part of the Klompen Stampers and Stampin’ Up!
Order your Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit and when you select your $175 on products, you can select both the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and the Stamparatus for the awesome price of just $99 (plus free shipping)!
Color Coordination Bundle
If you were to ask me what one of my favorite things about Stampin’ Up! products, my answer would be the COLOR COORDINATION. All of the colors are not only beautiful, but when I am making a card, I know that my “reds” will match, or my “blues” will match…. my ink color will look fantastic with my card stock color. And, whenever I am struggle to put color combinations together, my first “go to” method is to use colors that are in the same collection. The are very intentionally grouped together because the GO TOGETHER!
2 More Options for the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit
During the January 5 – February 28 special, you actually have 3 options…. for just $30 more, you can pay $129 and in addition to the $175 in products of your choice, you can select either the white or the Boho Blue Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine. This machine retails for $63, so it’s another $33 in savings!
Ready to Join the Fun?
I’d love to have you join Stampin’ Up! and the fun community of Klompen Stampers. Make out your list of up to $175 in products and click the button below to order your Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit. Have more questions…. keep ready and reach out to us. We’d love to help you decide if joining the Klompen Stampers is for you!
But I Don’t Want to “Sell”
You don’t have to sell to anyone! Most people join Stampin’ Up! for their own personal use and to save money. Just purchasing the STARTER KIT saves you a lot of money. And then, you continue to save by using the discount on future purchases. Put simply – Yes, you can absolutely join Stampin’ Up! by saving money on the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit and then never sell anything to anyone.
Hobby Stampers Welcome – Join to SAVE Money
I like to refer to HOBBY STAMPERS and those who join to SAVE MONEY. If stamping and card making is your hobby, why not join to save money?? But, there are so many other benefits you will enjoy as a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator with Klompen Stampers…. saving money is just one of the big benefits!
Benefits Hobby Stampers Enjoy
- Discount on Purchases
- Be Your Own Hostess – get Stampin’ Rewards on Your Own Orders
- First to See and Purchase New Products
- Extra Month of Sale-a-bration Freebies
- Jackie’s Tutorials for Free – including all volumes of the Fun Fold Classes
- Opportunity to Attend Creativate Retreats for Free
- Participate in stamping challenges and contests and have a chance at fun free products from Jackie
- Chat & Connect with other crafters in our private Facebook Community. Learn new ideas, be inspired, share your creations and much more
- Demonstrator only virtual stamping events (more access to more ideas!)
Answers to MOST Common Questions
If you are like many others, you are wondering what’s the catch? What’s the obligation?….. Here is a list of the answers to the most common questions….
- There is no obligation to ever sell to anyone, to do events or parties, or to have a business. You can truly just purchase for yourself at the discount
- How much do I have to buy? Stampin’ Up! has a quarterly minimum of $300 to STAY a Demonstrator. I like to think of joining as a TEST DRIVE. When you join, you will have up to 6 months (depending on when you join) to meet this $300 for the first time. It’s your TEST DRIVE period. During this time take advantage of all the benefits and if you do purchase $300 by the end of your first full quarter, awesome, you get to stay another quarter. If you don’t, that’s OK too. You simply go back to being a regular customers and no longer receive the Demonstrator Benefits.
- Is it really OK to just join for myself? YES, absolutely! Honestly, MOST people join for this reason!
If you don’t have many of the Stampin’ Pads and coordinating card stock, you could select two of the Ink Pad Bundles plus the coordinating colored card stock for your Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit. Remember, these are just suggestions to show you how much you can select for $175 and pay the $99…. You truly can pick whatever you want. Think of it as a $175 shopping spree. Select items in either the Annual Catalog or the brand new January – April Mini Catalog.
If you’d like to learn more about joining Stampin’ Up! and the Klompen Stampers, here are a couple other articles I have written.
Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you were inspired and enjoyed the project. If you have any questions about today’s post or project, make sure to leave me a comment. I’d love to hear from you.
If you would like to place a Stampin’ Up! order, I would be thrilled if you selected me to be your demonstrator.
If you liked this post/project, make sure to check out these things……
- Earn a FREE STAMP SET when you shop with Jackie – CLICK HERE
- Current Specials & FREE Gifts – CLICK HERE
- Have a big WISH LIST? Shop at a discount! – CLICK HERE
- Need a Stampin’ Up! Catalog? CLICK HERE
- Like step-by-step card making tutorials? CLICK HERE
- Weekly Card Making Tutorials via Email – CLICK HERE
- Want more projects ideas? CLICK HERE
Want more card making inspiration? Follow me on all my social channels. Just click the icons below to go to MY Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram or YouTube. Then, if you’d like to share this post to YOUR social channel, or PIN to YOUR Pinterest, click on 2nd set of icons.