This will be a one day online event that will take place in a private Facebook Group.
- You will receive an email invitation about 2 weeks before the retreat with the details and link to join the group
- PLEASE NOTE: The invitation to join the facebook group, as well as any other communication will be sent to the email address that is on the payment when you register. Make sure that is your current email so you don’t miss anything.
The day will be filled with Facebook Lives and/or videos. If you can’t join live, that’s OK. Once you join the group you will have access to the group and can go back to it anytime and watch everything.
- LIVE event will happen on Saturday, July 11, 2020 beginning at 10am Eastern Time
- We will post an approximate schedule as to when we will be going live to help you better be able to tune in live if you want to.
- There will be at least 10 different live (or video) stamping presentations! After each presentation we will also share a written tutorial for the projects that you can download.
- Note: all measurements on the tutorials will be in inches
- If you can’t join us live–no worries! Everything will be recorded and posted in the group so you can visit it anytime!
- Don’t use Facebook? That’s OK! You can still register and about a week after the live event will email everyone who has registered access to all of the tutorials and videos!
Don’t use Facebook? That’s OK–you can still register and just wait until we send you the access to all the tutorials & videos.
Live outside of the United States?
- You can still join us!!!! But, Stampin’ Up does not allow me to mail Stampin’ Up products outside of the United States so you won’t be eligible for prizes 😥 BUT you can still join the retreat if you live outside the USA. Please note that the tutorials are written in Imperial (inches).
Cost of the retreat is just $45. Look at all you will get:
- 10+ stamping presentations, each with several projects
- Written tutorials for all projects + links to videos for unlimited viewing
- Unlimited access to the Facebook Group to go back anytime
- Prize Drawings
- Opportunity to share your own creativity as you use our ideas to make your own projects
- About a week after the event, you will receive an email giving you access to download all tutorials and watch all videos all you want (this is perfect for those of you who do not use facebook and just want all the tutorials and videos)
Common Questions & Answers
- How do I know what stamps I need? All the projects are designed to be “generic” in nature so that you can use any stamps, inks and papers that you have. That way we know that everyone will be able to make what we share!
- Will I be stamping with you? Since everyone stamps at a different pace, the presentations are not designed for you to stamp “right with us.” We will share the projects, teach you how to make them, then after we are done we will post the tutorial. The tutorial will have all the supplies, cutting dimensions and instructions. This will make it easy for you to create at your own speed with your own supplies. This format also allows you to start and stop the video all you want to make it easy to follow along.
- What if I am not available the day of the retreat? Or the time zone doesn’t work? That is the beauty of a Facebook Group–you can go to the group anytime and watch all the replays if you missed us when we are live.
- I am not on Facebook, (or what if I struggle with Facebook?) Can I still register? YES. Still register and be patient and on about July 20th you will receive an email from me with links to all of the tutorials and all of the videos.
- Can I join if I am a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator? YES! We love sharing with other demonstrators!
- Can I join if I don’t live in the US? YES! However, you won’t be able to win a prize as we can only mail those within the US.