Registration ends September 30th! Don’t miss all the stamping fun!
Online Stamping Retreat Fall 2020 Registration Now Open
Don’t miss the fun–keep reading for all the details and check out my short video explaining the retreat.
Online Stamping Retreat Fall Registration & Details
Wondering what this online stamping retreat is all about? Watch this short video to learn more! Then make sure to register by Sept 30th so you don’t miss the fun!
Come learn a ton of new ideas from myself, Brandy Cox, Connie Stewart, Lisa Curcio and Sharon Armstrong. We are all ready to help you get your “creativity” flowing with over 10 stamping presentations (Facebook lives and videos). With these ideas you will have enough inspiration to keep yourself stamping for a long long time!
If you joined us last time, please leave a comment and let me know what you liked best about the retreat.
The Creativate Team is comprised of 5 top Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator leaders totaling over 100 years of combined Stampin’ Up! experience. Now that’s a lot of stamps, paper and ink that has been used by us!
We established the “Creativate Team” over 5 years ago to collectively support our stamping teams. But now we are sharing our excitement of working together not only with our teams, but with you–our friends, customers and fellow demonstrators!
Join myself, Brandy Cox, Connie Stewart, Lisa Curcio and Sharon Armstrong for this exclusive all day online event. We have a ton of super fun ideas to share with you!
This will be a one day online event that will take place in a private Facebook Group.
- You will receive an email invitation about 2 weeks before the retreat with the details and link to join the group
- PLEASE NOTE: The invitation to join the facebook group, as well as any other communication will be sent to the email address on your registration. Make sure that is your current email so you don’t miss anything.
The day will be filled with Facebook Lives and/or videos. If you can’t join live, that’s OK. Once you join the group you will have access to the group and can go back to it anytime and watch everything.
- LIVE event will happen on Saturday, October 3, 2020 beginning at 10am Eastern Time
- We will post an approximate schedule as to when we will be going live to help you better be able to tune in live if you want to.
- There will be at least 10 different live (or video) stamping presentations! After each presentation we will also share a written tutorial for the projects that you can download.
- If you can’t join us live–no worries! Everything will be recorded and posted in the group so you can visit it anytime!
Don’t use Facebook? That’s OK–you can still register and about a week after the retreat I will email you all the tutorials and links to all the videos! You won’t miss out on anything!
Live outside of the United States? You can still join us!!!! But just so you know, all tutorials will be written in “inches.”
Cost of the retreat is just $45. Look at all you will get:
- 10+ stamping presentations, each with multiple projects giving you a ton of ideas
- Written tutorials for all projects + links to videos for unlimited viewing
- Unlimited access to the Facebook Group to go back anytime
- Prize Drawings
- Opportunity to share your own creativity as you use our ideas to make your own projects
- About a week after the event, you will receive an email giving you access to download all tutorials and watch all videos all you want (this is perfect for those of you who do not use facebook and just want all the tutorials and videos)
Common Questions & Answers
- How do I know what stamps I need? All the projects are designed to be “generic” in nature so that you can use any stamps, inks and papers that you have. That way we know that everyone will be able to make what we share!
- Will I be stamping with you? Since everyone stamps at a different pace, the presentations are not designed for you to stamp “right with us.” We will share the projects, teach you how to make them, then after we are done we will post the tutorial. The tutorial will have all the supplies, cutting dimensions and instructions. This will make it easy for you to create at your own speed with your own supplies. This format also allows you to start and stop the video all you want to make it easy to follow along.
- What if I am not available the day of the retreat? Or the time zone doesn’t work? That is the beauty of a Facebook Group–you can go to the group anytime and watch all the replays if you missed us when we are live.
- I am not on Facebook, (or what if I struggle with Facebook?) Can I still register? YES. Still register and about a week after the retreat you will receive an email from me with links to all of the tutorials and all of the videos.
- Can I join if I am a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator? YES! We love sharing with other demonstrators!
- Can I join if I don’t live in the US? YES! However, you won’t be able to win a prize as we can only mail those within the US.
The whole Creativate Team is so excited to stamp and share with you in this fun way! If you have any questions, please email me at: email@example.com
I hope you can join us!