Are you ready to see the best fun fold card you can make with the ‘Fine Art Floral’ + a class sneak peek? I think the ‘Fine Art Floral’ is one of the most gorgeous suites of products that Stampin’ Up! has ever offered, so I knew it had to be my first online class of the new mini catalog!
The coordination and beauty of the stamps, dies and Designer Series Paper will truly make you feel like an artist. And I make it easy for you to create with my online classes. You will get step-by-step tutorials for 12 unique cards along with a video filled with tips!
Best Fun Fold Card + a Peak at All Class Projects
In today’s video I will make an easy fun fold card for you using the Fine Art Floral Suite, as well as show you the 12 gorgeous cards that you can make with my online class!
What do you think? Are you ready to make YOUR best fun fold card? I hope you enjoyed the video and the fun fold card, and that are super excited about these products. If you like them, make sure to purchase between now and January 10th so you can get my Online Class For Free ($20 value)
Don’t forget……Sale-a-bration starts today! That means a FREE ITEM with every $50 you spend. I have a link at the bottom of this post to all of the information.
Best Fun Fold Card Video Project:
The video is filled with tips for how to stamp these images, adhere acetate and how to make this easy fun fold!
- Bumble Bee: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score at 2 1/8″ and 4 1/4″:
- Whisper White: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (for inside)
- Pool Party: 3 3/8″ x 4 5/8″
- DSP: 3 1/4″ x 4 1/2″ and 1 7/8″ x 5 1/4″
How to Get the Fine Art Floral Online Class for FREE
It’s easy…..place a $50+ order in my online store by January 10, 2021 using the Online Class Host Code: YXE64TYF
I will then automatically send you the PDF tutorial and video link for FREE. This will come via email by January 15th! Here are all 12 cards included in the tutorial.
Scroll down for the complete list of supplies you will need to complete the cards per the tutorial.
These 4 cards are all fun folds!
FREE Class With Purchase
- Place a $50 minimum order in my online store between January 5-10, using the Online Class Host Code: YXE64TYF
- Build your order around the supplies you need (scroll down to see everything I used)
- If your order is over $150, DO NOT use the Host Code so that you will also get Stampin’ Rewards from Stampin’ Up! BUT–you must EMAIL me after ordering to let me know you want the online class
- You will receive an email by January 15th that will contain the PDF download link. Make sure to download the tutorial to your computer and/or print it out
Don’t forget to use the Online Class Host Code: YXE64TYF
Tutorial For Sale
I also have the tutorial available in my tutorial store for just $20. This option is available to demonstrators and those of you who live outside of the US. Click below to purchase this tutorial, or any others I currently have available.
Supplies Needed to Make These Cards
CLICK HERE or the picture below for the complete list of all the products you will need to make these cards per the instructions. You can easily substitute other items if you want. And remember–it’s SALE-A-BRATION time! You get a FREE item with every $50 you spend!
Don’t forget when you shop to use the Online Class Host Code: YXE64TYF to get your FREE PDF Tutorial.
- Special Note: When you use the Online Class Host Code to receive the FREE Class, the order does not qualify for Frequent Shopper Reward Points
- Special Note #2: If your order is over $150, DO NOT sue the host code, buy email me right after placing to let me know you want the free class.
If you have any questions about this class, or how to receive it for FREE, make sure to either email me or leave me a comment.
Current Host Code
Make sure to use my Host Code to earn points towards a FREE STAMP SET of your choice as a Thank You for being a Frequent Shopper of mine.
If you have any questions, or if I can help you in any way, make sure to contact me! Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed my projects and were inspired to create quick and easy cards!