Love of leaves! Have you seen this? Are you ready for a new online card making class? It’s September and it’s starting to feel like fall, so this months class is just in time for this gorgeous season.
Stampin’ Up! knocked it out of the park with the ‘Love of Leaves’ bundle and the super fun Plaid Tidings paper. This is an online card making class you are not going to want to miss.
How Do I get the Love of Leaves Tutorials for Free?
To get the Love of Leaves online card making class for FREE, all you have to do is place a $50+ order in my online store by Sept 10, 2020. Make sure to use the ONLINE CLASS HOST CODE (34NCFASH) and I will send you the free class PDF Tutorial. Keep reading for all the details.
Klompen Stampers Team Demonstrators Get the Love of Leaves Class for Free
Now, before I explain the class, remember, if you are one of my Klompen Stampers Team demonstrators–you get all my classes for FREE.
And right now, would be the perfect time to join Stampin’ Up! (even if you are just a hobby stamper!) There is an awesome special. If you missed the details, click the button below to read all about it.
Back to our September class….
Love of Leaves Online Card Making Class Preview Video:
Pictures don’t do justice to these cards. In the video I share tips for using the Love of Leaves bundle, as well as give you a good look at all 12 of these fun cards.
This class is totally FREE to you when you place a $50 online order by the 10th of September 2020 and use the special ONLINE CLASS HOST CODE: 34NCFASH ($20 class value for FREE). You will find the list of supplies I used towards the bottom of this post so you can build your order around that, or purchase whatever you want–just has to be $50 and you need to use the online class host code.
12 Step-by-Step Card Tutorials – 2 Ways to Get This Class:
Free Class With Purchase
- Receive the online class FREE when you place a minimum $50 order in my online store, between September 1-10, 2020, using the Online Class Host Code: 34NCFASH
- Build your order around the supplies you need (scroll down to see what you all need to complete the projects), or order anything you want
- If your order is over $150, DO NOT USE THE HOST CODE so that you can also get Stampin’ Rewards from Stampin’ Up! BUT, YOU MUST EMAIL ME after ordering to let me know your order is for the Online Class
- You will receive an email by Sept 15th that will contain the PDF Tutorial Link. Make sure to download the tutorial and save to your computer and/or print it out
Don’t forget to use the Online Class Host Code!
Purchase the Class Tutorial for Lots of Leaves
- If you already have the products you need, you can purchase just the Online Class Tutorial & Video for just $20
- This option is available world-wide and is perfect for Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators
- Click below to visit my brand new tutorial store to purchase this tutorial, or any others that I currently have available
Items Needed to Complete Project Per Tutorial Instructions
CLICK HERE or the picture below to view the complete list of all the products I used to complete the 12 cards. You could easily substitute other colors of both ink and card stock, just make sure they coordinate with the DSP.
Don’t forget to use the ONLINE CLASS HOST CODE to get your FREE class: 34NCFASH
- Special Note: When you use the Online Class Code to receive the FREE class, the order does not qualify for frequent shopper reward points
- Special Note #2: If your order is OVER $150, DO NOT use the Online Class Code, but email me right after placing your order to let me know you want the class
If you have any questions about this class–make sure to leave a comment so that I can help you. If you like the Love of Leaves Bundle now is the time to get it so you can get the FREE CLASS! Or, if you already have the bundle, simply purchase other items you want/need.
Make sure to use the correct Host Code:
- 34NCFASH if you want the FREE Online Class, or
- GG9FCWZW if you want Frequent Shopper Points