Are you ready to see how to paper piece a greeting card that’s Oh, so CUTE?! Let me show you how simple card making can be and how fun!
This is my 1st handmade card from the NEW August-December Stampin’ Up! Mini Catalog and boy, I am so excited to share it!
Even though we all like to call this the “holiday” catalog, it’s way more than that! There are some fantastic stamp sets in it that are not holiday at all.
Learning how to paper piece a greeting card is easy and a simple way to kick your handmade card up a notch!
Card making success = “Keep it Simple” –that’s my motto, but remember, simple does not have to mean boring!
Also–you just might learn a silly fun fact about my family in the video!
Paper Piece A Greeting Card Video Tutorial:
I love sharing simple card making techniques and today I’m showing you how to paper piece a greeting card. Just a little paper piecing makes a big difference in the look on a card. The new ‘Press On’ stamp set by Stampin’ Up! Is the perfect stamp set for this technique too!
Paper Piece a Greeting Card – Supplies I Used:
Along with the roll-out of the new Stampin’ Up! shopping site, I have a new way to share the supplies that are used on each of my greeting cards. Just click the picture below (or CLICK HERE) to see the list of what I used. And then, if you want to order any of them, you can easily add them to your shopping cart. Easy peasy for you!
A Note About Shopping the Stampin’ Up! Online Store
Yesterday Stampin’ Up! rolled out a brand new website….it’s awesome….but different!
If you have shopped online before, your account that you set up will still be there. But if you had your password saved on your computer and it automatically filled in, it will probably not auto-fill and you will have to enter it. Did you forget it? No problem, just do the password reset and then check your email. If you don’t see the email–check your spam.
If you have any troubles at all placing your order, please email me at: email@example.com OR call Stampin’ Up! at 800-782-6787 for immediate help. Make sure to tell them you are trying to shop with Jackie Bolhuis.
Back to our project…..
- Crumb Cake: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ OR 11″ x 4 1/4″
- Plaid Designer Series Paper: 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″
- Coordinating cardstock layer: 3 5/8″ x 4 7/8″
- Whisper White pieces cut with Stitched Rectangle Dies
These cards are just so bright and cheery!
They were easy peasy…..
Want to See the New Mini Catalog?
How to Order Stampin’ Up! Products
If you would like to order any of the products that I used today, or anything else from Stampin’ Up!, just click below to go to the online store. And THANK YOU, from the bottom of my heart for selecting me to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator.
As of today, the Online Shopping Stampin’ Up! store has gone a huge renocat
A couple of VERY IMPORTANT things….
- When you begin to place your order, make sure it says you are shopping with JACKIE BOLHUIS at the top
- When you sign into your previously created account, it will recognize your information, BUT, if your password was set to automatically fill in by your computer, that will probably not work and you will have to enter it (just this first time)
- Can’t remember your password? No problem, just click on the RESET PASSWORD
- You should immediately receive an email with the link and instructions to reset it
- If you don’t receive the email–check your SPAM
- If you still did not get it, call Stampin’ Up! at 800-782-6787
- If it’s your first time shopping, you will have the option to check out as a GUEST or CREATE AN ACCOUNT. Please create an account so that I who you are as you shop with me. If you don’t create an account, I won’t know who you are and…
- I won’t be able to properly thank you for your order
- I won’t be able to help you track or check on your order
- You won’t earn FREQUENT SHOPPER POINTS towards FREE STAMPS as a thank you for shopping with me
and most importantly, I am here to help you. If you have any struggles with the new store, make sure to either contact me, or call Stampin’ Up! directly at 800-782-6787.
Looking or more information? Make sure to check out everything below…
- Current Specials
- Tutorials for Sale
- Shop Stampin’ Up!
- Request a Stampin’ Up! Catalog
- Earn FREE Stamps with Frequent Shopper Rewards
- Like Videos? Check out my YouTube Channel
- Follow me on Facebook