Do you want to learn how to make a starburst card the easy way? This card technique is fun and also a great way to use up paper scraps!
Are a Designer Series Paper or scrapbook paper hoarder? Maybe this hand made card design will encourage you to take out your paper and do a little card making.
Can you just image making a starburst card with all those papers you have? And this is such a quick technique too.
This is a fun technique that really is pretty simple. Just a few basic tips and these cards get a little addicting! Try different paper combinations for all different looks.
Starburst Card Making Technique
Have you ever made a starburst card (also sometimes called sunburst card technique)? Sometimes I just can’t believe learning how to make beautiful cards with scraps of designer paper or scrapbook paper can be so easy!
Check out the video tutorial to see how to make these cards. Then make sure to come back here for the complete list of supplies, measurements and to place your order for these products or anything else you want/need from Stampin’ Up!
There you go–simple enough?
The next time you are making cards I challenge you to try this easy technique.
Now…on to the details.
Starburst Card Featured:
- Bumblebee: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Whisper White: 5 1/4″ x 4″ (after applying DSP cut down to 5″ x 3 3/4″ as explained in video)
- Early Espresso: 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
- Whisper White strip: 1″ x 5″
Starburst Card: The Main Supplies Used
If you’d like to see all of the supplies I used on today’s card, just CLICK HERE or the picture below. And then, if you’d like to order any of them you can easily add them to your shopping cart.
I hope you like my project today and give it a try. If you do, please let me know. I love to hear when you make the ideas that I share.
If you have any questions or if I can help you in anyway, make sure to leave me a comment or send me a message. And if you are looking for a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator–I would be honored to be that person.
Want to See the New Mini Catalog?
Brand New Stampin’ Up! Online Ordering Store
As of today, the Online Shopping Stampin’ Up! store has gone a huge renocat
A couple of VERY IMPORTANT things….
- When you begin to place your order, make sure it says you are shopping with JACKIE BOLHUIS at the top
- When you sign into your previously created account, it will recognize your information, BUT, if your password was set to automatically fill in by your computer, that will probably not work and you will have to enter it (just this first time)
- Can’t remember your password? No problem, just click on the RESET PASSWORD
- You should immediately receive an email with the link and instructions to reset it
- If you don’t receive the email–check your SPAM
- If you still did not get it, call Stampin’ Up! at 800-782-6787
- If it’s your first time shopping, you will have the option to check out as a GUEST or CREATE AN ACCOUNT. Please create an account so that I who you are as you shop with me. If you don’t create an account, I won’t know who you are and…
- I won’t be able to properly thank you for your order
- I won’t be able to help you track or check on your order
- You won’t earn FREQUENT SHOPPER POINTS towards FREE STAMPS as a thank you for shopping with me
and most importantly, I am here to help you. If you have any struggles with the new store, make sure to either contact me, or call Stampin’ Up! directly at 800-782-6787.
Looking or more information? Make sure to check out everything below…
- Current Specials
- Tutorials for Sale
- Shop Stampin’ Up!
- Request a Stampin’ Up! Catalog
- Earn FREE Stamps with Frequent Shopper Rewards
- Like Videos? Check out my YouTube Channel
- Follow me on Facebook