Hello friends…. I am taking a couple of days off from doing videos but I have some fun projects to share with you in this post today; first up is a ‘Forever Fern Greeting card that’s amazing, colorful and easy to make!
I have shared quite a bit already with this Forever Greenery suite, but I know you all love it just as much as I do…so here is another project for you.
Forever Greenery Suite
When you think of leaves you may think of autumn, but the Forever Greenery Suite is here to change your mind!
This gorgeous collection of leafy images and greetings is one of my top must-have items from the new Annual Catalog. The detailed images are timeless and work with a variety of styles from rustic to modern. Use them alone for quick and simple cards or add the dies and coordinating embellishments to really create that wow effect.
These leaves won’t fall behind in autumn, I’ll be reaching for them to create all year-round. This shabby chic card tutorial is just one example of the colorful creations you can make with this suite!
Forever Fern Card That’s Colorful
Card Sketch with Measurements
Below is the sketch for this card along with all the measurements. It’s a great sketch to use with other stamps and products too!
1. Cut Crumb Cake cardstock to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score at 4-1/4″ along the 8-1/2″ side and fold to create the card.
2. Stamp the card front with the splatter dot image from the Forever Fern stamp set (#152559) using Crumb Cake ink. Rotate the direction of the stamp for best results.
3. On scrap Whisper White cardstock stamp the leafy branch image. Stamp the image once each in six different colors, making sure to clean the stamp well between colors using the Simply Shammy. Stamp the leafy branch with Garden Green, Pear Pizzazz, Petal Pink, Rococo Rose, Just Jade, and Bumblebee.
4. Die cut the stamped images using the coordinating die from the Forever Flourishing Dies (#152714).
5. Adhere the die-cut branches to the card front with the leafy part towards the center and the stems going off the edge of the card. The sample, clockwise from the top left, shows Garden Green, Bumblebee, Petal Pink, Rococo Rose, Pear Pizzazz, and Just Jade.
6. Trim of the die-cuts at the edge of the card with Paper Snips.
7. Stamp the greeting from the Forever Fern stamp set onto a 3-1/2″ x 7/8″ piece of Bumblebee cardstock with Black Memento ink.
8. Wrap about 28″ of the thin gold trim from the Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack around four fingers to create 3 loops.
9. Adhere to right center of the card front with a couple Glue Dots that will be covered with the greeting layers.
10. Add adhesive to the bottom edge of the stamped greeting and adhere a 3-3/4″ piece of Vanilla Ribbon from the Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack sticking from behind the greeting.
11. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the greeting layer and adhere the card front.
Forever Fern Greeting Card Supply List:
Greeting Card Ideas Continue!
Here are some past Forever Fern greeting card ideas that I’ve shared. You can click on any of them to go to the original posts and videos!
And here are a few other projects from Stampin’ Up! for you.
As always, if you have any questions or if I can help you in any way–please reach out to me. I love helping others learn how to make quick and easy cards!
How to Order Stampin’ Up! Products
If you would like to order any of the products that I used today, or anything else from Stampin’ Up!, just click below to go to the online store. And THANK YOU, from the bottom of my heart for selecting me to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator.
Looking or more information? Make sure to check out everything below…
- Current Specials
- Tutorials for Sale
- Shop Stampin’ Up!
- Request a Stampin’ Up! Catalog
- Earn FREE Stamps with Frequent Shopper Rewards
- Like Videos? Check out my YouTube Channel
- Follow me on Facebook