Hello friends…. I’ve got NEWS and UPDATES you won’t want to miss! I like to always make sure my readers stay updated on everything new at Stampin’ Up!, so today, it’s one of those days!
There are 3 BIG things happening Tuesday, August 4, 2020, so thought I would share it all with you today so you are ready for tomorrow.
I will be back on Wednesday with a fabulous new project from the new catalog!
Make sure you read this whole post–there is important information that impacts your Stampin’ Up! store account
3 Big Things Happening Tuesday, August 4, 2020
- The brand new Mini Catalog debuts tomorrow, August 4th. It is NOT just Christmas….it is jam packed with not only holiday, but fall and all seasonal products. So many awesome things to love! (keep reading to see how you can get a copy)
- Redeem you Bonus Days Coupons beginning tomorrow. They are valid August 4 -31
- Brand new Stampin’ Up! Online Store debuts tomorrow (again…keep reading for VERY IMPORTANT information!)
1. August – December Mini Catalog Begins August 4th
If you are a preferred customer of mine (ordered at least $50 in the past 6 months) you were automatically sent a copy. You should have received it by now. If you did not receive, please CONTACT ME so that I can get another in the mail to you. In your message please include your mailing address so we can verify that it was sent to the correct address and send you another one.
If you are a new customer, CLICK HERE to request a catalog
Catalog will also be available tomorrow to view online!
2. Time to Redeem Your Bonus Days Coupons
Many of you received Bonus Day Coupons and it’s time to redeem them. You can redeem as many as you want per order!
How to Redeem Coupon Codes
After you have “shopped” in the online store, go to your shopping bag. It will look like below. Click on the “+” to add COUPONS CODES and the “+” to add your HOST CODE. You can enter as many coupon codes as you have–each is worth $5
These coupons expire on August 31st, so don’t forget to use them.
You can redeem your coupons beginning tomorrow, August 4th.
and…..if you place an order today, you will still earn them!!!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT COUPON CODES
When you redeem coupons, the amount comes directly off of your subtotal. In order to earn Stampin’ Rewards at the $150+ order amount, your order must be $150+ AFTER the coupons have been deducted.
And on the same token, if you are collection FREQUENT SHOPPER POINTS to earn free stamps from me, you will earn points based on the subtotal AFTER the coupons have been deducted.
3. Most Important Information to Share–Brand New Online Store Begins August 4th
Beginning August 4th, when you visit the Stampin’ Up! Online Store, it is going to look very different. Stampin’ Up! is doing a complete update with a brand new site. It’s going to be fabulous…..but, like with all change–it is very different!
A couple of VERY IMPORTANT things….
- When you begin to place your order, make sure it says you are shopping with JACKIE BOLHUIS at the top
- When you sign into your previously created account, it will recognize your information, BUT, if your password was set to automatically fill in by your computer, that will probably not work and you will have to enter it (just this first time)
- Can’t remember your password? No problem, just click on the RESET PASSWORD
- You should immediately receive an email with the link and instructions to reset it
- If you don’t receive the email–check your SPAM or JUNK folder
- If you still did not get it, call Stampin’ Up! at 800-782-6787
- If it’s your first time shopping, you will have the option to check out as a GUEST or CREATE AN ACCOUNT. Please create an account so that I know who you are as you shop with me.If you don’t create an account, I won’t know who you are and…
- I won’t be able to properly thank you for your order
- I won’t be able to help you track or check on your order
- You won’t earn FREQUENT SHOPPER POINTS towards FREE STAMPS as a thank you for shopping with me
and most importantly, I am here to help you. If you have any struggles with the new store, make sure to either contact me, or call Stampin’ Up! directly at 800-782-6787.
Sometimes change is hard, but I just know this new shopping experience is going to be fabulous once we all get used to it. It’s all new to me too, so together, we will figure it out!
Kinda of a boring post….
Sorry this was a boring post, but it’s important information I wanted to share with you before tomorrow!
Just to make it a little better…..here are a couple of sneak peaks of upcoming projects!
There–I hope that makes it a little better and worth reading all the way through this post!
As always, please reach out to me or leave me a comment if you have any questions or if I can help you in any way.
Looking or more information? Make sure to check out everything below…
- Current Specials
- Tutorials for Sale
- Shop Stampin’ Up!
- Request a Stampin’ Up! Catalog
- Earn FREE Stamps with Frequent Shopper Rewards
- Like Videos? Check out my YouTube Channel
- Follow me on Facebook