I’ve a got a treat for you today! A simple card idea you can create + a back-by-popular demand opportunity!! It’s the first of the month and this is the day I usually release a brand new online stamping class. But this month I am doing something a bit different and exciting!
Since it’s the last month of the current Stampin’ Up! catalogs, I thought I would re-release the 4 highly demanded and most popular classes from this past year. If you missed your favorite class on the first go round then you have one final opportunity to get it for FREE (be sure to read all the details further down in this post)! If you struggle with finding card making ideas, these classes are a great place to start! Each class has 12 different step-by-step tutorials loaded with simple card ideas!
I also have a simple card idea to share with you that’s free for each one of you! I’m using the ‘Painted Poppies’ stamp set, but the video is all about teaching you where to find card making ideas–from a simple card idea to more complex one– there’s something for everyone!
Simple Card Idea + Where To Find Card Making Ideas & Inspiration
Here is today’s project, and then make sure to scroll all the way down to see how you can get your pick of a free online class if you place an order between May 1st and 10th using the special Online Class Host Code.
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
Simple Card Idea Details
Before I explain how you can get a free online class, let’s chat about today’s card.
- Whisper White: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Designer Series Paper: 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″
- Designer Series Paper strip: 5 1/2″ x 1″
- Scraps: Basic Black & Whisper White
Here are the main supplies I used:
Select a Free Online Class With Purchase
Did you miss one of these fabulous classes during this past year when it was offered? Now is the time to get it plus the retiring products that were used on the class projects.
Like I said earlier, and explained in the video, this month rather than having a new online class for you, I am bringing back my 4 most popular ones from the past year! Read carefully to see how you can get your pick of one of these classes with each $50 between May 1st and May 10th.
Here are the classes you can pick from. Click on the picture of each to go to the original post from the past year for all the details and supplies needed for each of them.
What is an Online Stamping Class?
You stamp from home when it is convenient for you. The online class will consist of a step-by-step PDF tutorial that you can download and print plus a video giving you lots of tips for making all 12 cards. It will have all the supplies used listed as well as all the cutting directions and step-by-step instructions for making each of the 12 cards.
How to Get Your Free Class
- Place a $50+ order in my online store between May 1-10, 2020 using the Online Class Host Code: MWWZ3WPA
- Build your order around the supplies you need for the class you want to select, or order whatever you want. Just make sure it’s at least $50
- If your order is over $150, DO NOT USE THE HOST CODE so that you can also get Stampin’ Rewards from Stampin’ Up!
- You will receive an email by May 12th with a CODE to use in the Tutorial Store to select the class of your choice
- Special Note: When you use the Online Class Code to receive the FREE class, the order does not qualify for reward points
- Special Note #2: If your order is OVER $150, DO NOT use the Online Class Code, but you can still get a class by emailing me
Don’t forget to use the Online Class Host Code to get your FREE class!
All of my tutorials are also available in my Tutorial Store–these 4 plus many others. If you’d like to check them out, just click the button below.
Make sure to use the correct host code! MWWZ3WPA if you want the free class, or FV4XKJQ9 if you want reward points.