I’ve got a watercolor method you can conquer quickly for an easy handmade card! And are you ready for a masculine card? I make so many cards using flower stamps, that sometimes I just have to stop and think masculine. This was a fun card to make and the video is full of a lot of different tips. Today I am using WATERCOLOR PAPER for the watercoloring, rather than the Shimmery White that I often use. I am thinking I like these results better! Ready to learn this easy watercolor method?
Watercoloring Method That’s Easy
The thing about watercoloring is that there are a million different ways to do it. In the past I have usually used Shimmery White cardstock, as well as my ink pad re-inkers. Today I am going to show you the difference of using Watercolor Paper, as well as a watercoloring method to get your ink directly from your pad. Let’s get started with today’s video:
If you are reading this in your EMAIL, the video probably doesn’t show up. Just click the picture below to go directly to YouTube to watch it.
Did You Catch All The Different Tips in the Video?
- Stamping with BIG Background stamps
- Making Frames
- How to Adhere the Frame
- Watercoloring Method
- and more…..
The BIRCH background stamp is amazing. I LOVE BIRCH TREES and I just know I am going to use this stamp on a lot of cards, especially masculine ones.
Watercolor Method Card Recipe:
- Sahara Sand Card Base: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ + scrap for greeting
- Whisper White: 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ (to cut the frame from)
- Watercolor Paper: 3 3/4″ x 5″ (stamped layer-may have to trim a little when putting together)
- Inside: Whisper White: 4″ x 5 1/4″
Make sure to watch the video for tips on easy water coloring.
What Do You Think?
Have you tried this watercolor method before? Do you have any questions about the card today? Or, anything about Stampin’ Up!? Or just want to share something? Leave me a comment. I love to hear from my readers!
Don’t Miss Out…… (here’s the other important stuff!)
- Earn FREE Products From Jackie When You Shop in My Online Store. CLICK HERE for all the details.
- Magnolia Lane Online Class Host Code: 7CX36Z93
- Stampin’ Rewards Host Code (August 1-15): DZGAPDFG
- In a nutshell……2 different HOST CODES, depending on what you WANT FOR FREE FROM ME!
- if you want the free online class with your $50 order–use HOST CODE: 7CX36Z9
- if you want a REWARD POINT towards FREE PRODUCTS–use HOST CODE: DZGAPDFG
- Would you like a Stampin’ Up! Catalog? CLICK HERE to request one
- Don’t forget to use your BONUS DAYS COUPONS when you place your order
- BEST Deal on Stampin’ Up! Products–the Starter Kit! You Pick out $155 and pay only $99. CLICK HERE for all the details.
- Want to SEE and ORDER FROM the upcoming Holiday Catalog now???? Ask me how!
Supplies I Used:
Here are the main supplies that I used on today’s card. If you’d like to make it, you can click on any little picture to go directly to the store and order what you need. Don’t forget the Rewards Host Code so that you can earn FREE products from me!
If you enjoyed today’s post, make sure to check out everything else I have to offer!
- Subscribe to my EMAIL NEWSLETTER & stay updated on all sales, specials & exclusive offers – CLICK HERE
- Don’t Miss Anything-Subscribe to my blog (get all posts in your email!) – CLICK HERE
- Tutorials For Sale – CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my YouTube
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Follow me on Facebook