There is 1 BIG reason to love simple watercolor cards – they are BEAUTIFUL! Ok, so the second top reason to love simple watercolor cards is that they are easy and anyone can make these!
Last Friday I shared a card and video showing some easy watercoloring techniques. Today, I have more easy water coloring but using the Good Morning Magnolia stamp set. I so enjoyed coloring the horse, I just could not put the aqua painter and watercolor paper away. With today’s card design idea I’ll show you a few different things like watercoloring inside of an embossed image. These cards turned out so beautiful, at least I think so!
After filming the video I added the NOBLE PEACOCK RHINESTONES and the greeting. It sure finished off the cards.
Simple Watercolor Cards You Can Make Quickly
This video tutorial has lots of tips for watercoloring an embossed image. I hope you enjoy it and give this watercolor technique a try!
If you are reading this in your email, the video probably doesn’t show up…..just click the picture below to go to YouTube to view it!
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
Don’t Get Hung Up on What Goes With What
I know, that’s kinda of a weird heading, but I see it happening all the time (and I do it myself!)
What I am talking about is when you look through the Stampin’ Up! catalog, we tend to THINK that products shown together can only be used together. That is NOT the case at all and here is a great example. I absolutely love these NOBLE PEACOCK RHINESTONES! They are the perfect embellishment for these cards!
As always, the pictures just don’t do justice to these cards!
Colors I Used & Card Recipe
All cards have the same basic card recipe, just different colors:
- Watercolor Paper: 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Colored Layer: 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
- Card Base: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Inside: 4″ x 5 1/4″
The card base on this one is Purple Posy
Got a Favorite? Tell me!!
Which of these simple watercolor cards is YOUR favorite color combination? Let me know!
Don’t Miss The Magnolia Lane Online Stamping Class
If you already have the Good Morning Magnolia or it’s on your wish list, make sure to order by August 10th so that you can get my free online stamping class. You will get 12 different step-by-step card tutorials!!! This bundle of products is amazing….
Other Magnolia Projects
Here are the other projects that I have already shared with this suite products. If you missed any of these, just click the link to go back to the original post for the details and the video!
What Do You Think?
Do you have any questions about the card today? Or, anything about Stampin’ Up!? Or just want to share something? Leave me a comment. I love to hear from my readers!
Don’t Miss Out…… (here’s the other important stuff!)
- Earn FREE Products From Jackie When You Shop in My Online Store. CLICK HERE for all the details.
- Magnolia Lane Online Class Host Code: 7CX36Z93
- Stampin’ Rewards Host Code (August 1-15): DZGAPDFG
- In a nutshell……2 different HOST CODES, depending on what you WANT FOR FREE FROM ME!
- if you want the free online class with your $50 order–use HOST CODE: 7CX36Z9
- if you want a REWARD POINT towards FREE PRODUCTS–use HOST CODE: DZGAPDFG
- Would you like a Stampin’ Up! Catalog? CLICK HERE to request one
- Don’t forget to use your BONUS DAYS COUPONS when you place your order
- BEST Deal on Stampin’ Up! Products–the Starter Kit! You Pick out $155 and pay only $99. CLICK HERE for all the details.
- Want to SEE and ORDER FROM the upcoming Holiday Catalog now???? Ask me how!
If you enjoyed today’s post, make sure to check out everything else I have to offer!
- Subscribe to my EMAIL NEWSLETTER & stay updated on all sales, specials & exclusive offers – CLICK HERE
- Don’t Miss Anything-Subscribe to my blog (get all posts in your email!) – CLICK HERE
- Tutorials For Sale – CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my YouTube
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Follow me on Facebook