It’s BLOG HOP time and I am excited to share a simple fun fold card using the Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper. After checking out my project, make sure to HOP AROUND THE WORLD and see what my international stamping friends made with this same paper!!!
Simple Fun Fold
My project for the HOP is a simple fun fold. For my regular followers, you may recognize this card. I actually shared it about a month ago, but it was so perfect for this blog hop that I decided to share it again.
Simple Fun Fold Card Video
This simple fun fold is truly easy and works perfect with any Designer Series Paper! Check out the video to see how easy it is! If you’ve seen this video before then I encourage you to watch it again and be thinking of what other paper packs and stamp sets you could use to switch it up!
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
Simple Fun Fold Scoring Directions
Make sure to watch the video to see how I scored and folded my paper to make the card.
I used a 5 1/2″ x 12″ piece of Come Sail Away DSP and scored at:
- 1 3/4″
- 4 3/4″
- 7 3/4″
- DSP: 5 1/2″ x 12″
- Whisper White: 2 3/4″ x 4″
- Balmy Blue (or Night of Navy): 2 7/8″ x 4 1/8″
- Scraps: Whisper White & Soft Suede
- Inside: Whisper White: 4″ x 5 1/4″
Time to Hop Around the World
Now it’s time to “hop around the world” or ‘Come Sail Away’ and see the lovely projects my international demonstrator friends made! And remember, if you are from the US, make sure to come back her to place your order. Here are the links to the other blogs:
What Do You Think?
Have you tried this fun fold before? Do you have any questions about the cards today? Or, anything about Stampin’ Up!? Or just want to share something? Leave me a comment. I love to hear from my readers!
Don’t Miss Out…… (here’s the other important stuff!)
- Earn FREE Products From Jackie When You Shop in My Online Store. CLICK HERE for all the details.
- Stampin’ Rewards Host Code (August 16-31): U2HQPCWR
- Would you like a Stampin’ Up! Catalog? CLICK HERE to request one
- Don’t forget to use your BONUS DAYS COUPONS when you place your order
- BEST Deal on Stampin’ Up! Products–the Starter Kit! You Pick out $155 and pay only $99. CLICK HERE for all the details.
- Want to SEE and ORDER FROM the upcoming Holiday Catalog now???? Ask me how!
If you enjoyed today’s post, make sure to check out everything else I have to offer!
- Subscribe to my EMAIL NEWSLETTER & stay updated on all sales, specials & exclusive offers – CLICK HERE
- Don’t Miss Anything-Subscribe to my blog (get all posts in your email!) – CLICK HERE
- Tutorials For Sale – CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my YouTube
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Follow me on Facebook
Items Used to Make Today’s Card: