Need to make a quick beautiful handmade card? This card is so simple and quick you won’t believe it! I created this as a thank you card but you can easily change out the greeting for some other occasion and be good to go. Card design ideas like this are perfect for my SIP (stamps, Ink, & Paper) series and I think you’ll love adding this to your file of simple stamping.
Are you loving the card design ideas I’ve shared with the Good Morning Magnolia set? I know I have been sharing a lot of projects with it and that my online class this month uses it. My goal is always to make sure when you purchase a stamp set and/or other products, you have enough ideas to really use them. What good is something if you buy it and then it just sits. That’s why I always try to show a variety of stamping ideas with different sets that I really feature.
If you like this bundle and suite of products, make sure to purchase by the 10th so that you can get my online class for free!!! I have the details towards the bottom of this post if you missed them these past few days. Now, on to today’s project…..
Beautiful Handmade Card SIP Style:
Beautiful Handmade Card SIP Style Video:
Today’s projects fall into my SIP CARD SERIES. All you need is stamps, ink and paper to create beautiful cards. We don’t have to always get hung up on all the “stuff” and all the “layers.” Watch the video today for some fun stamping tips!
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
What color will you stamp your SIP style of card in? Will you make the first version of the card I showed you or the second version? I’d love to know so drop me a line in the comments below!!
As the video shows…..you can make handmade thank you cards with just stamps, ink and paper. On this one, as you saw in the video, I did stamp the flower on a scrap piece of Whisper White and cut it out. It is then attached with dimensionals to give it a little extra pop.
So many Stamping Ideas
In case you missed the other recent projects that I have shared with this suite of products, here they are again with the links to go back to the original posts.
August 10th is the Deadline to Get the Magnolia Lane Class for FREE
If you already have the Good Morning Magnolia or it’s on your wish list, make sure to order by August 10th so that you can get my free online stamping class. You will get 12 different step-by-step card tutorials!!! This bundle of products is amazing….
What Do You Think?
Do you have any questions about the cards today? Or, anything about Stampin’ Up!? Or just want to share something? Leave me a comment. I love to hear from my readers!
Don’t Miss Out…… (here’s the other important stuff!)
- Earn FREE Products From Jackie When You Shop in My Online Store. CLICK HERE for all the details.
- Magnolia Lane Online Class Host Code (Augusst 1-10): 7CX36Z93
- Stampin’ Rewards Host Code (August 1-15): DZGAPDFG
- In a nutshell……2 different HOST CODES, depending on what you WANT FOR FREE FROM ME!
- if you want the free online class with your $50 order–use HOST CODE: 7CX36Z9
- if you want a REWARD POINT towards FREE PRODUCTS–use HOST CODE: DZGAPDFG
- Would you like a Stampin’ Up! Catalog? CLICK HERE to request one
- Don’t forget to use your BONUS DAYS COUPONS when you place your order
- BEST Deal on Stampin’ Up! Products–the Starter Kit! You Pick out $155 and pay only $99. CLICK HERE for all the details.
- Want to SEE and ORDER FROM the upcoming Holiday Catalog now???? Ask me how!
If you enjoyed today’s post, make sure to check out everything else I have to offer!
- Subscribe to my EMAIL NEWSLETTER & stay updated on all sales, specials & exclusive offers – CLICK HERE
- Don’t Miss Anything-Subscribe to my blog (get all posts in your email!) – CLICK HERE
- Tutorials For Sale – CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my YouTube
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Follow me on Facebook