I’m going to show you how to clean your stamps – 5 WAYS to clean your stamps at that! I know….that sounds like a pretty boring post and video–how to clean your stamps! But, I get asked often and there are so many options, I thought I would take a day and share the different options via a video and then you can decide what method works the best for you. This is a great stamping basics video to save for future reference too.
Don’t worry–I also have a couple of super cute cards to share in the video with some RIBBON TIPS!!!!
As I show you all the different options to clean your stamps, these are the cards I will also be giving you tips on creating!!!! I hope you enjoy the video and everything I have to “teach” you today.
Clean Your Stamps – 5 Different Options:
If you have any questions on how to clean your stamps (or anything else) after you watch the video make sure to leave me a comment and ask!
Was this helpful????? What is YOUR preferred method to clean your stamps??? I’d love to know…..leave me a comment!
Here are all the cleaning options I talked about. If you’d like to order any of them, you can just click on any picture to go directly to the online store.
Now the fun stuff……..the 2 cards that I shared in the video!!!! I know you guys like the recipes, so here you go:
- Card Base: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ (Melon Mambo or Granny Apple Green)
- Basic Black: 4 3/8″ x 3 1/8″
- Whisper White: 4 1/4″ x 3″
Make sure to scroll all the way down to the very bottom of the post for a complete list of all the products I used.
There, did I redeem myself for the boring title of this post–HOW TO CLEAN YOUR STAMPS? I hope you liked the projects AND learned something today!
What Do You Think?
Do you have any questions about the cards today? Or, anything about Stampin’ Up!? Or just want to share something? Leave me a comment. I love to hear from my readers!
Don’t Miss Out…… (here’s the other important stuff!)
- Earn FREE Products From Jackie When You Shop in My Online Store. CLICK HERE for all the details.
- Stampin’ Rewards Host Code (August 16-31): U2HQPCWR
- Would you like a Stampin’ Up! Catalog? CLICK HERE to request one
- Don’t forget to use your BONUS DAYS COUPONS when you place your order
- BEST Deal on Stampin’ Up! Products–the Starter Kit! You Pick out $155 and pay only $99. CLICK HERE for all the details.
- Want to SEE and ORDER FROM the upcoming Holiday Catalog now???? Ask me how!
If you enjoyed today’s post, make sure to check out everything else I have to offer!
- Subscribe to my EMAIL NEWSLETTER & stay updated on all sales, specials & exclusive offers – CLICK HERE
- Don’t Miss Anything-Subscribe to my blog (get all posts in your email!) – CLICK HERE
- Tutorials For Sale – CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my YouTube
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Follow me on Facebook
Items Used to Make Today’s Card:
If you’d like to place an order, just click any picture below to go directly to my online store!!!!!