I’ve got the best monochromatic cards you can make in minutes. Today I am sharing projects using the Stampin’ Up! Modern Heart stamp set. I have to admit, I skipped over this several times in the catalog. Wasn’t quite sure what I would do with it. I decided to use it to make some easy monochromatic cards since I have all this gorgeous Designer Series Paper in every Stampin’ Up! color!!! These handmade cards were super easy with the coordinating paper and ink pad! Add a few Rhinestones for some bling, and BAM–done!
I think you’ll love how easy card making can be with this stamp set and I love showing you monochromatic cards because you don’t have to have a lot of supplies to make these.
All 3 cards were made ALMOST alike. You can see that the one in the front the Designer Series Paper is a little smaller. On the other 2, it’s cut the size of the whole front of the card.
The above one uses the Highland Heather DSP and Stampin’ Pad. Add a pop of black and it’s a great easy card!
Monochromatic Cards: Quick & Easy Video Tutorial
These monochromatic cards were super easy to make, so I made sure to share several tips in the video that will help you with lots of your card making. Oh, and I show you the insides of the cards too!!!! So make sure to watch the video.
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
Monochromatic Cards Recipe:
- The card base on all 3 is WHISPER WHITE THICK. Whenever I use white for a card base, I use the THICK rather than the regular Whisper White. This piece is 11″ x 4 1/4″
- DSP: Either 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ or 4″ x 5 1/4″ (whichever look you like better)
- Whisper White Layer: 3″ x 4 1/4″
- Basic Black: 3 1/8″ x 4 3/8″
Make sure to scroll to the very bottom of the post to see all the supplies I used.
If you’d like to order anything, just click any of the little pictures or products to go directly to the online store.
This is the one where I cut the DSP 4″ x 5 1/4″ so you have the little white border around the edge.
What Do You Think?
Do you like the Monochromatic look?
Do you have any questions about the cards today? Or, anything about Stampin’ Up!? Or just want to share something? Leave me a comment. I love to hear from my readers!
Don’t Miss Out…… (here’s the other important stuff!)
- Earn FREE Products From Jackie When You Shop in My Online Store. CLICK HERE for all the details.
- Stampin’ Rewards Host Code (August 1-15): DZGAPDFG
- Would you like a Stampin’ Up! Catalog? CLICK HERE to request one
- Don’t forget to use your BONUS DAYS COUPONS when you place your order
- BEST Deal on Stampin’ Up! Products–the Starter Kit! You Pick out $155 and pay only $99. CLICK HERE for all the details.
- Want to SEE and ORDER FROM the upcoming Holiday Catalog now???? Ask me how!
If you enjoyed today’s post, make sure to check out everything else I have to offer!
- Subscribe to my EMAIL NEWSLETTER & stay updated on all sales, specials & exclusive offers – CLICK HERE
- Don’t Miss Anything-Subscribe to my blog (get all posts in your email!) – CLICK HERE
- Tutorials For Sale – CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my YouTube
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Follow me on Facebook
Products I Used
Here are the main products that I used on today’s cards. If you would like to order anything, I truly appreciate you selecting me to order through. Your support is what helps me bring you my weekly stamping videos.