Hello stamping friends! I’ve got 7 stamping tips that will give you success every time plus, I have some adorable cards to share! Make sure to watch the entire video today so that you don’t miss out on any of the stamping tips and tricks that will help you in all of your stamping (even if you don’t like today’s cards!)
Besides the 7 stamping tips I have for you, I have these fun summery cards to share. The video will give you some tips for making them, and make sure to scroll down for the card recipe! If you like the cards, and you want to make them, I sure do appreciate it when you place your Stampin’ Up! order from me!
Use the stamping tips and tricks and you’ll have successful and fun card making experiences every time!
7 Stamping Tips That Will Give You Success Every Time
Let’s get right to the video so that you can check out the 7 stamping tips I have for you. I also hope you’ll see how fun the Stampin’ Up! Slice of Happiness stamp set is!!
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
There wasn’t even a question as to what color to use for the grapes!!!! Ink, ribbon and gingham are all GORGEOUS GRAPE!
The recipe is basically the same for all 3 colors–just used different colors!
- Whisper White THICK for card base: either 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ OR 11″ x 4 1/4″
- Gingham Designer Series Paper for the front: 2″ x 5 1/2″
- Gingham Designer Series Paper for the inside: 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
Make sure to scroll all the way to the bottom of this post for a complete list of all the supplies I used.
The below card is made using Granny Apply Green–ink and gingham paper.
And for the pomegranates I used CHERRY COBBLER
Card Making Tips
Now that you have seen the cards and have the recipe if you want to make them, let’s get to what today’s post is really all about……7 tips for simple stamping. Make sure to watch the whole video so that you don’t miss any of these tips that will help you in all your stamping and card making.
A spoon? yes, a spoon! This is a very handy tool to have in your stamping areas for if your ink pads are too juicy to give you a good image! You simply PUSH the ink to the side so it’s not so wet when inking your stamp image.
The SIMPLY SCORED tool makes scoring so easy. You want to make sure to always score THICK Whisper White OR anytime you cut your card base 4″ 1/4 x 11″. It will ensure you have a nice crisp fold in your card. And, after scoring, make sure to fold with the little “ridge” to the inside!
The new CLING LABELS stick super well to your blocks. Now I just have to get into the habit of putting them on!
Do you struggle getting stamps straight, especially greetings? Check out my tips!
I am all about texture! The SUBTLES embossing folder is my “go to” folder when I have a plain flat surface. On these cards I stamped the greeting first then embossed the whole front of the card–check out the video for tips!
Don’t have an embellishment in the color you want? Just use your STAMPIN’ BLENDS to color any of the clear or frosted ones to the color you need!
Don’t mail plain boring envelopes! I stamped the ones for these cards AND put the gingham on the flap–so simple and adds so much!
What Do You Think?
Did you learn anything from my tips today? Or, do you have any questions? I love to hear from my readers!
Don’t Miss Out…… (here’s the other important stuff!)
- Earn FREE Products From Jackie When You Shop in My Online Store. CLICK HERE for all the details.
- Magnolia Lane Online Class Host Code: 7CX36Z93
- Stampin’ Rewards Host Code (August 1-15): DZGAPDFG
- Not sure what the ONLIN CLASS IS? Click the picture below for the details
- In a nutshell……2 different HOST CODES, depending on what you WANT FOR FREE FROM ME!
- if you want the free online class with your $50 order–use HOST CODE: 7CX36Z9
- if you want a REWARD POINT towards FREE PRODUCTS–use HOST CODE: DZGAPDFG
- Would you like a Stampin’ Up! Catalog? CLICK HERE to request one
- Don’t forget to use your BONUS DAYS COUPONS when you place your order
- BEST Deal on Stampin’ Up! Products–the Starter Kit! You Pick out $155 and pay only $99. CLICK HERE for all the details.
- Want to SEE and ORDER FROM the upcoming Holiday Catalog now???? Ask me how!
Products I used:
Below are the main items I used on today’s cards. If you’d like to place an order, just click any of the small pictures to go directly to the online store.
If you enjoyed today’s post, make sure to check out everything else I have to offer!
- Subscribe to my EMAIL NEWSLETTER & stay updated on all sales, specials & exclusive offers – CLICK HERE
- Don’t Miss Anything-Subscribe to my blog (get all posts in your email!) – CLICK HERE
- Tutorials For Sale – CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my YouTube
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Follow me on Facebook