How would you like to learn how to make a Window Card with Stampin’ Up! Sailing Home bundle? I am having so much fun with this set, so I hope you are loving all the ideas I’ve been sharing with this stamp set and hopefully you are not sick of the set!!!! Today’s window card is simple with the layering framelits. Make sure to watch the video to see how easy window card making can be.
Remember, this Stampin’ Up! Sailing home is the featured set in the July Online Stamping Class. If you missed the information, CLICK HERE. You still have time to get this class for FREE with a purchase in my online store!
How to Make a Window Card
For this window card I used the Layering Circle Dies. You can also make similar windows with the squares or oval.
If you are reading this blog post in your email, the video might not show up. Just click the picture below to go directly to YouTube to watch it.
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
Sailing Home Window Card
- Balmy Blue: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Whisper White: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Scraps: Whisper White, Sahara Sand
- Inside: Whisper White: 4″ x 5 1/4″
Come Sail Away Online Stamping Class
If you are liking all the projects I have been sharing the these products, make sure to join the fun with my online stamping class. You can either purchase it or get it for free when you order in my online store using my special Online Class Host Code. CLICK HERE for all the details if you have missed them.
Like These Projects?
If you like the type of projects I share, make sure to subscribe to my blog so that you can get all my posts in your email and never miss any!
Blog Updates by Email
Have any questions? Need more information? Need help with anything? or just want to tell me something…..leave a comment! I love to hear from my readers!
Don’t Miss Out…… (here’s the important stuff!)
- Earn FREE Products From Jackie When You Shop in My Online Store. CLICK HERE for all the details.
- Come Sail Away Online Class Host Code (July 1-10): SBXHMJYE
- Stampin’ Rewards Host Code (July 1-15): N6ASXNXD
- Would you like a Stampin’ Up! Catalog? CLICK HERE to request one.
- Stampin’ Up! Bonus Days….earn a $5 Coupon for Every $50 You Purchase.
- BEST Deal on Stampin’ Up! Products–the Starter Kit! You Pick out $155 and pay only $99. CLICK HERE for all the details.