I’ve got some die cutting fun that will blow your mind!! I am super excited to share my greeting card today because it’s a little out of my normal. I will warn you, it’s not quite as quick to make as my normal cards. So it’s not “quick and easy” like I always do, but it’s EASY. Just takes a little more time but it was a lot of fun to make. The video will give you some die cutting tips for specialty cutting that you may not have thought about and it will blow your mind with some card design ideas you may never have thought of before.
We are using the Stampin’ Up! Tasteful Textures stamp set along with the Tasteful Backgrounds dies. Not a set that was at the top of my list, but I have really grown to like it. It is different, has great greetings and you can do some fun things with it. I really love how this greeting card turned out!
You definitely need to watch the video to pick up on my tips. They are too hard to explain in written format.
Get $155 of Stampin’ Up! Products of Your Choice for Just $99 (+ free shipping)
Also in today’s video I share with you the awesome special going on right now on the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit! I like to call this the DISCOUNT SHOPPER KIT! It’s an amazing deal that ANYONE can take advantage of! Why pay full price when you can get everything at a discount AND many other benefits? Want more information? CLICK HERE
Time to watch the video….check out all the die cutting tips and how to get the best price on your products that are on your wish list.
Die Cutting Fun & Tips For Specialty Cutting
If you are reading this blog post in your email, the video probably is not showing up. Just click the picture below to go directly to YouTube to view it.
While there, make sure to SUBSCRIBE!
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
Die Cutting Fun With Tasteful Textures Stamp Set & Dies
Here is the card I made in the video. Make sure to watch to see how I did the flower petals and also the Label Die with the greeting. I have a couple of fun tricks for you in this die cutting.
- Blueberry Bushel: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Blueberry Bushel: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Scraps: Pineapple Punch & Whisper White
- Inside: Whisper White: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Scroll to the bottom for the complete list of all the supplies used
Do you struggle finding ideas? This card design idea came from the DEMONSTRATOR QUARTERLY MAGAZINE! Each issue is full of project ideas!
Other Cards With These Stamps & Dies
Here are the 3 other cards I made with these stamps and dies. I was having fun playing with different color combinations. Check out the video to see the insides and get a few tips for making these.
Remember–if you like these greeting card ideas and want to remember them–PIN THEM! You can hover over any image and get the Pinterest Symbol and then pin to your Pinterest!
Top left card:
- Purple Posy: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Highland Heather: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Scraps: Purple Posy & Whisper White
Top right card:
- Thick Whisper White: 1″ x 4 1/4″
- Merry Merlot: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Scraps: Rococò Rose & Whisper White
- Snoky Slate: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Scraps: Daffodil Delight & Whisper White
What Do You Think?
Are you ready to make some greeting cards like this or look at what other dies you have that you could use this technique with?
Lot’s of information in today’s post and video. If you have any questions about the projects, or about purchasing the DISCOUNT SHOPPER KIT, please leave me a comment or send me an email. I’d love to chat with you!
Don’t Miss Out…… (here’s the important stuff!)
- Earn FREE Products From Jackie When You Shop in My Online Store. CLICK HERE for all the details.
- Stampin’ Rewards Host Code (July 16-31): Q9DCUCMS
- Would you like a Stampin’ Up! Catalog? CLICK HERE to request one.
- Stampin’ Up! Bonus Days….earn a $5 Coupon for Every $50 You Purchase.
- BEST Deal on Stampin’ Up! Products–the Starter Kit! You Pick out $155 and pay only $99. CLICK HERE for all the details.
Products Used on Today’s Cards:
Here are the main supplies I used today. If you’d like to order anything, I’d love if you ordered through me. It’s what helps me to be able to share fun projects with you every week.