I know today is not Thursday, but I have a bit of a “throw back” post anyways and today I’m sharing some fun techniques with lemon zest stamp set and punch!
As you know (or if you don’t know, make sure to read this whole blog post,) this months FREE CARD MAKING KIT is using the Lemon Zest stamp set and Lemon Builder Punch. I love this fun stamp set, especially this time of year with summer approaching.
This is a greeting card I shared a couple of years ago, along with a fun techniques with lemon zest video, that I wanted to share again since this is the featured stamp set and punch in this months card making kit. Remember, all you have to do is place an order in my online store, using the Card Making Kit Code (April Kit Host Code is: PVUMT9XV) by April 10th and you can get a fun free card making kit!!!! Note: The greeting card in today’s post is not part of the kit, but once you have this stamp set and punch, you can make it!!
Fun Techniques with Lemon Zest
Let’s jump right into the video. It’s full of fun techniques with this stamp set! (it’s an older video of mine!)
If the video is not working in the post, just click the picture below to go to yYouTube to view it.
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
Some tips I share in the video are…..
- How to easily use the Lemon Builder punch
- A trick for making the edges of the lemon slice darker
- Add some “shimmer” to the lemon slice
- Make the lemon peel textured
- How to tie & adhere the bow
- and more…
Here is the inside:
- Daffodil Delight: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Basic Black: 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
- Lemon Lime Twist: 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Inside: Whisper White: 5 1/4″ x 4
While you are visiting the blog today, don’t forget to subscribe!
Blog Updates by Email
Products I Used:
Here are most of the supplies. Remember, place an order by April 10th, using the CARD KIT HOST CODE and you can get a free card making kit for this stamp set!
Do you like this stamp set??? I’d love to hear from you!
Free Card Making Kit
Place an order by April 10th, using the Card Kit Host Code, and you can get a free card making kit to make 8 cards.
If you enjoyed today’s post, make sure to check out everything else I have to offer!
- Earn FREE PRODUCTS with my Stamping Rewards – CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my NEWSLETTER & get FREE PDF Tutorial & exclusive offers – CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my blog (get all posts in your email!) – CLICK HERE
- Tutorials For Sale – CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my YouTube
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Follow me on Facebook
Stay up to date on all my free card kits, tutorials, special offers and Stampin’ Up! information when you sign up for my weekly email newsletter. IMPORTANT: after signing up, you will receive an email to confirm your subscription–make sure to CLICK ON IT to receive some fun free card making tutorials.