Today I am back more new simple stamping SIP method with Tropical Chic stamp set. I am having so much fun making SIP CARDS (stamps, paper & ink) that every time I go to create with a stamp set that is the first thing I am doing!!!
THANK YOU so much for all your wonderful comments in regards to my simple stamping SIP method. Life is busy….we all say “I don’t have time” to make cards, but when you keep them simple, YOU CAN DO IT!!!!
SIP Cards – Tropical Chic
Today I am featuring SIP CARDS with the Tropical Chic set. I know a lot of you just purchased this stamp set, so wanted to make sure I give you these quick and easy card ideas. This stamp set is the featured set this month for my FREE CARD KITS! There is still time to get yours this month, but you have to hurry, you have until March 10th. All the details are below! But First, let’s learn how I made todays cards.
New Simple Stamping SIP Method with Tropical Chic Video
If you have been following me for awhile, you should know the term SIP. It stands for STAMPS, INK & PAPER. That is truly all you need to make gorgeous handmade cards. Check out today’s video for lots of tips on making these simple stamping sip method cards.
Reading this in your email? If so, the video might not show up, so just click below to go directly to YouTube to view it. While there, make sure to SUBSCRIBE!
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
Make sure to watch the video to see the insides of all the cards! I only used ONE stamp set, FOUR ink pads and a package of Notecards & envelopes to make these simple stamping SIP method cards!
Oh, and a couple DIMENSIONALS, and the coordinating FRAMELITS (or you could use a scissors). But, here is the scoop, the Tropical Chic stamp set does come in a bundle with the coordinating framelits and when you purchase as a bundle, you get to save 10%
Back to the Tropical Chic Card Images….
Easy peasy to make, and so much fun to send!!!! Remember, you don’t need a lot of “stuff” to make cards and send them to someone.
What do you think of today’s simple stamping SIP method cards? Let me know in the comments below! What stamp set do YOU want to try this method with?
March’s Free Card Making Kit
If you like this stamp set, you still have time to get in on my March FREE Card Making Kit! All you have to do is make a $50 purchase in my online store by March 10th using the KIT HOST CODE. Build your order around the supplies you need to make the cards in the kit! Keep reading for all the details….
Card Kit Includes:
- Pre-cut supplies to make 2 of each cards shown above
- 6 envelopes
- PDF step-by-step tutorial and a short video with some tips
Cardmaking Kit | Tropical Chic Video
This short video shows the cards and explains how you can get your free cardmaking kit.
If you are reading this in your email, the video may not show, so just click below to go to YouTube to watch it.
FREE Card Making Kit With Purchase
- To receive this months FREE CARD MAKING KIT, all you have to do is make a minimum $50 purchase in my online store using the KIT HOST CODE between March 1st and 10th
- March Kit Host Code is: TRZKSZYG
- If you already have this stamp set bundle, just purchase other items off your “shopping list” using the Kit Host Code to get the Card Kit
- If your order is over $150, DO NOT use the host code so that you can also get Stampin’ Rewards, but you MUST email me after ordering to let me know you’d like the card making kit
- This is not a club–there is no monthly commitment. Participate whenever you want and you like the kit
- Kits will ship approximately March 25th first-class mail to the address you used on your online order
- You will receive an email with the link to the PDF tutorial for the kit projects
- You will also receive a link to a video filled with tips for making the projects and using the featured products
- All supplies needed to make kit projects per kit instructions are listed below. Place your order based on what you need
- Purchases using the KIT CODE do not qualify for my Stampin’ Rewards–you are getting the FREE Card Making Kit instead
One of my passions is making sure that when you purchase stamp sets and other products, you use them. To help ensure you do, with the Tropical Chic card making kit you will also receive a bonus of 11 additional step-by-step tutorials for other cards using the Tropical Chic Bundle!! You will have lots of ideas to make a ton of different cards using the fun bundle!
- This option is perfect for those who already have all the supplies needed
- Includes PDF tutorial for all projects shown below (does not include Bonus Tutorials)
- Includes video filled with tips for making the projects & featured products
- Perfect for Demonstrators. You can use the projects in your classes or for your own personal stamping
- Available world-wide
- Tutorials will be emailed by March 20th (probably sooner)
Below are the products needed to complete the cards in the card making kit per instructions. Build your $50 around what you need. Click on any product to go to the online store to order. Don’t forget the March Kit Host Code: TRZKSZYG
Product Note: The Sequins are the perfect add on item to get your order to $50, but are optional to add to your cards.
Do you have questions?
If you have any questions about this months card making kit, the supplies needed, how it works or ??? just leave a me a comment!
Remember….deadline to get the March card making kit is March 10th! Don’t miss out!
Last Month of Sale-a-bration
Pick out a free item for the Sale-a-bration brochure for every $50 you spend through March 31st.
Fun Project Tutorials When You Select the Painted Seasons Bundle as your Sale-a-bration item when you place an order from me! (this is a personal offer and only available when you order through my online store)
There are also framelits available for purchase that go with this bundle!
If you enjoyed today’s post, make sure to check out everything else I have to offer!
- Earn FREE PRODUCTS with my Stamping Rewards – CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my NEWSLETTER & get FREE PDF Tutorial & exclusive offers – CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my blog (get all posts in your email!) – CLICK HERE
- Tutorials For Sale – CLICK HERE
- Request Your 2018-2019 Annual Catalog or Occasions Catalog – CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my YouTube
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Follow me on Facebook
Would You Like a Stampin’ Up! Catalog?
If you don’t already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator that you work with, I would love to earn your business and become YOUR demonstrator. CLICK HERE to request a FREE Copy of the 2019 Occasions Catalog and learn how you can get FREE COPIES of all upcoming catalogs.
Jackie’s Stamping Rewards
If you are new to Klompen Stampers, and are looking for a demonstrator to place orders through–I would be honored to be that person. I promise to offer you great customer service and do whatever I can to help you. I also have a great rewards program where you can earn FREE products from me when you order through me. My program is all about YOU picking the FREE PRODUCTS that YOU want!!! Not sure what my rewards program is, just CLICK HERE for all the details.