You’ve probably heard the buzz by now and wondered what the heck are CLING STAMPS so here’s the scoop on cling stamps. Let me take the mystery out of this new offering. Beginning January 3rd, with the Occasions Catalog and Sale-a-bration catalogs the Stampin’ Up Cling stamps will ‘debut’.
Here’s the scoop on CLING STAMPS. First off, the RED RUBBER is the same red rubber that you have come to love!!! No changes there…great, easy stamping with this form like always.
Here’s the Scoop on Cling Stamps
Everyone has lots of questions, so here is the basic scoop
- Cling Stamps are basically just a different sticker/label for on the Red Rubber “Clear Mount”
- These new stickers STICK AMAZINGLY!!!!!!!
- I will actually now put my stickers on my stamps!!!!
- They have just re-named the “Clear Mount” (which was the red rubber that went on clear blocks) to “Cling Stamps”
- Cling Stamps will still go on the same Clear Blocks
- When these are introduced in the Occasions Catalog, there will no longer be an option for “wood mount” stamps. If a set comes in “red rubber,” it will only be available in CLING
- Yes, we will still have some sets available in Photopolymer
- Basically, stamps will either come in Photopolymer OR Cling. (like in the current catalog–you won’t have a choice between Photopolymer or Red Rubber–they will only be available in one or the other)
- This begins with the Occasions Catalog & Sale-a-bration. When the new Annual Catalog comes out in June 2019, all stamps will be either Photopolymer or Cling
- Exception: You always need an exception. Large Background Stamps will continue to also be available in Wood Mount for the time being
- Nothing changes for now with all stamps in the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog
Here’s the Scoop on Cling Stamps Video for More Information
Hopefully this answers a lot of the questions you have. Here is a short video showing the new Cling Stamps and tells you a little more about them. I even have a “hack” for how to make your old clear-mount into CLING stamps!
If you are reading this post in your email, the video may not show up, just click on button below to go view it on YouTube
Still Have Questions????
This might still be a bit confusing….so please, ask all the questions that you want. I love hearing from you and helping you!
If you enjoyed today’s post, make sure to check out everything else I have to offer!
- Earn FREE PRODUCTS with my Stamping Rewards – CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my NEWSLETTER & get FREE PDF Tutorial & exclusive offers – CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my blog (get all posts in your email!) – CLICK HERE
- Tutorials For Sale – CLICK HERE
- Request Your 2018-2019 Annual Catalog or Holiday Catalog – CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my YouTube
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Follow me on Facebook
Would You Like a Stampin’ Up! Catalog?
If you don’t already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator that you work with, I would love to earn your business and become YOUR demonstrator. If you do not yet have a Holiday Catalog (or current annual catalog,) just CLICK HERE to request one.
Jackie’s Stamping Rewards
If you are new to Klompen Stampers, and are looking for a demonstrator to place orders through–I would be honored to be that person. I promise to offer you great customer service and do whatever I can to help you. I also have a great rewards program where you can earn FREE products from me when you order through me. My program is all about YOU picking the FREE PRODUCTS that YOU want!!! Not sure what my rewards program is, just CLICK HERE for all the details.