How would you like a free card kit & tutorials with purchase of the Beautiful Promenade stamp set/bundle? I can’t believe it’s September, and Labor Day has come and gone…..I guess that means the fall season has begun. It’s been a fabulous summer here in Michigan, but I must admit, I do love fall. (I just hate the thought of what comes after fall!!!) Anyways, it also means it’s time for the September Stamps-in-the-Mail release.
I struggled picking a set to feature this month because I had about 5 on my list. Beautiful Promenade was picked because many of you have asked to make more “encouragement” cards and this set was perfect. I absolutely LOVE all the greetings in this set. Don’t just limit using them with the floral images, they will work beautifully with so many other images as well. Throughout this month I will share a few more cards that use just the words, so you can see how they pair nicely with other images, even to make masculine cards. Remember, guys need encouragement too!
Let’s Start With A Video
This video will introduce this months Stamps-in-the-Mail and give you a good look at the cards you will make with your card kit.
If you like this bundle, and planned on purchasing it anyways, now is the time to do so!
If you are reading this in your email, the video might now show up, so just click below to go to YouTube and watch it. While there, make sure to subscribe so you don’t miss any of my videos!
Free Card Kit & Tutorials for Beautiful Promenade Bundle
When you participate in Stamps-in-the-Mail in September, you will receive a free card kit to make 6 cards, along with step-by-step instructions & a video filled with stamping tips.
You will also get 10 additional bonus tutorials when you purchase this bundle of products!
Here is a look at this bundle.
What Is Stamps In The Mail (SITM)?
- FREE pre-cut supplies to make 6 cards, 2 each of the cards shown above
- FREE Step-by-step PDF tutorial
- Video filled with short & concise tips for making these cards (+ general stamping tips)
- Additional tutorials for at least 10 more cards using the bundle (as long as you purchase the bundle)
- It’s a stamping class that you complete from home when convenient for you
Free with a $50 Purchase between September 5th – 10th
- Place a $50 product order through my online store using SITM HOST CODE: 9J776JPY between September 5th-10th, 2018
- If your order is over $150, DO NOT use the host code, but email me after placing your order to let me know you want the SITM
- FREE Card Kit with all pre-cut supplies to make 6 cards (2 each of 3 designs) will be shipped approximately September 20th (probably sooner!)
- You will receive an email with the PDF tutorials & video links
- $50 order for SITM does not qualify for Stamping Rewards, however, any increment of $50 over the SITM $50 will CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
- Scroll down for list of all supplies that you will need to complete the cards in the card kit. Place your order based on what you need!
Earn SITM Rewards
- Participate in SITM 6 times between June 2018 and May 2019 and you will receive $25 of products of your choice
- Simply keep track, and after you have purchased your 6th SITM, email me and let me know what you’d like for your FREE products! (I will send you a tracking sheet)
- Does not include Tutorial & Video Only option
Tutorial & Video Only
- Do you have all the supplies? Tutorial option is perfect for those who already have the featured products
- Includes PDF tutorials for 3 SITM projects + video
- Cost is just $10
- Perfect for Demonstrators! You can use projects in your classes, or for your own personal stamping
- Tutorials will be emailed by Septembert 10th, or within 2 business days of purchasing
Products Needed to Complete Cards in Beautiful Promenade Card Kit
Here are the products you will need to complete the cards in the Beautiful Promenade card kit. You can click on any of the pictures to go to the online store and order. Don’t forget to use the SITM HOST CODE to get your FREE Tutorials & Card Kit. SITM Host code: 9J776JPY
- Samples use SUBTLE Embossing Folder (my favorite) but you can substitute another embossing folder if you want
- On one of the samples I used the Stamparatus to line up the diamonds. It is not necessary, but works so easily.
If you have any questions about the Stamps-in-the-Mail program, supplies needed, or ???? just ask! I would love the opportunity to “stamp with you” via the mail! If you don’t have a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I would be honored to be yours! Let me know if you need any of our current catalogs, or if I can help you in any way!
If you enjoyed today’s post, make sure to check out everything else I have to offer!
- Earn FREE PRODUCTS with my Stamping Rewards – CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my NEWSLETTER & get FREE PDF Tutorial & exclusive offers – CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my blog (get all posts in your email!) – CLICK HERE
- Tutorials For Sale – CLICK HERE
- Request Your 2018-2019 Annual Catalog or Holiday Catalog – CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my YouTube
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Follow me on Facebook