New Stamping Rewards Program + Details on How You Can Win a Giveaway
I am so excited to share with you my BRAND NEW STAMPING REWARDS PROGRAM!!! It begins today, so make sure you read all the details so you know how you can earn FREE PRODUCTS when you shop with me throughout the year. My stamping rewards are a way for me to say “thank you” for picking me to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. My rewards are simple and flexible for you–YOU pick what YOU want as a reward!
You suggested….and I listened! Rather than ME picking the gift you get each month when you purchase–YOU GET TO PICK IT!!! No more embellishments that you don’t like and don’t use, or a stamp set that just isn’t you. YOU PICK WHAT YOU WANT!!!
The new stamping rewards program starts today! For every $50 you order through my online store using the monthly REWARDS HOST CODE, I will send you a STAMPING MADE SIMPLE $5 REWARD CARD. Collect the cards and redeem them when you have enough to get the gift you’d like!
REWARDS MADE SIMPLE: $50 Purchase = $5 Reward
Samples From New Catalog
Before we get into all the details about the new stamping rewards program, here is a short video showing a peak at lots of projects I have made with new products!!!
Win This Stamp Set–You Tube Candy
I want to kick off the new catalog with a fun random drawing for this brand new stamp set.
How would you like to win this brand new adorable stamp set??? All you have to do is go to today’s video on YouTube, SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL if you haven’t already (if you haven’t subscribed there will be a big red ‘subscribe button for you to click) watch it all the way to the end, and then leave me a comment on the YouTube video by Saturday, June 2, 2018 at 11:59pm (eastern time). Don’t forget to share the video with your friends–if they subscribe and comment they will have a chance to win too! I will pick a random winner and announce here on the blog next week!!! Fine Print: You must live in the United States to be a winner and NOT a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. CLICK HERE TO GO TO YOUTUBE. Make sure to watch all the way to the end (its short and full of lots of fun samples!) and leave your comment on the video.
Back to the Stamping Rewards Program
How It Works
- Place your order online, using the monthly STAMPIN’ REWARDS HOST CODE
- June Stamping Rewards Host Code: WAR7ZCBB
- For every $50 you order (before tax & shipping) I will send you a $5 Rewards Card
- If it’s $100–you get 2 Reward Cards, etc
- $150 order also earns you Stampin’ Rewards–DO NOT USE THE HOST CODE, but email me after placing order to request your Reward Cards!
- Redeem your Reward Cards when you want to!
- Save up and combine for higher priced items
- When ready to redeem, simply send to me and tell me what you’d like
- You can pay the difference up to $4 over the amount of cards being redeemed
- Example: If you want an item that is $29, you can redeem 5 cards and pay the $4 difference
- I cover the tax and shipping!
- Reward cards are not replaceable, so make sure to not loose them
- You can not combine orders to earn cards
- Each Rewards Card expires after 1 year (so watch the dates on them!)
- Can not be used as a “discount” on an order, only redeemable for product
- This program is available & redeemable only through Jackie Bolhuis
- Special Host Codes for “other specials” will not earn Rewards Cards
- Stamps-In-The-Mail: if you use the SITM Code any amount you order over the SITM purchase of $50, will earn Rewards
- Terms & Conditions subject to change
As always, if you have any questions, make sure to ask! I am trying to make this SIMPLE for you and SIMPLE for me! No tracking orders, filling out forms, or ??? JUST SAVE THE CARDS!
2018 Annual Stampin’ Up! Catalog Begins Today
The brand new Stampin’ Up! catalog also begins today! There are so many new stamps, papers, accessories, dies, colors and more that I don’t even know where to begin! Good thing that I have an entire year to share all this goodness with you! I guess the most important thing first is the you have a copy of the catalog?
I love to spoil my customers and send them the new catalogs for FREE! Everyone who purchased at least $50 from me between June 2017 and May 2018 should have already received a copy. If you have not, make sure to let me know so that I can figure out why and get another in the mail to you.
If you are brand new to Stampin’ Up! or don’t already have a demonstrator, I would love to also send you a FREE CATALOG! I simply ask that you pay the priority postage. With your catalog you will receive a $10 Coupon to use on your first order (so you are getting back your $7 postage plus more!)
Stamps-In-The-Mail Kicks off on June 5th
Another of my brand new things I am starting with the new catalog is a new & revised STAMPS-IN-THE-MAIL program. Watch for all the details and the June SITM next week Tuesday, June 5th. If you’d like to read a little more about it, CLICK HERE
I know that was a lot of information to share, so make sure to contact me if you have any questions about anything! I look forward to sharing tons of ideas with you in the coming months and hope that I can be your “go to person” for all your stamping needs and Stampin’ Up! purchases. I will be back on Monday as we REALLY kick off the new catalog with my first post sharing a quick and easy card using new products!
More Fun & Inspiration:
- Request Your NEW 2018-2019 Catalog – CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my blog (get all posts in your email!) – CLICK HERE
- Shop for Stampin’ Up! Products – CLICK HERE (don’t forget Host Code WAR7ZCBB)
- Stamps-in-the-Mail — FREE Card Kits & Tutorials – CLICK HERE
- NEW Shopping Rewards Program – CLICK HERE
- Tutorials For Sale – CLICK HERE
Thank you for stopping by today. It is going to be a great stamping year! If you have any questions, make sure to comment on this post, or contact me. I am happy to help you with all your stamping questions. Stampin’ Up! is my full time job and I love helping others to learn how to make “quick & easy” cards. If you don’t already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would love to be yours. If you have not yet received your brand new 2018-2019 Annual Catalog, CLICK HERE to request yours.