This has been one of my favorite “baby card” stamp sets and I made up a whole stash of these cards to have ready to use as needed. It’s perfect for girls of boys and quick and easy–but super cute! So, today we are saying goodbye to the MOON BABY stamp set. This set is retiring and will no longer be available after May. If you like it, make sure to order soon before you can no longer get it and you are super sad that you did not order it!
- Whisper White Card Base: 8 1/2 x 5 1/2″
- Whisper White: 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Pacific Point OR Melon Mambo: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″
- Shimmery White: Circle cut with layering Circle Framelits (approx 2 5/8″), 1 1/4″ Circle and scrap for image
- Pacific Point OR Melon Mambo Scalloped Circle cut with layering Circle Framelits, 1 3/8″ Circle
- Stamp image on scrap of of Shimmery White using Archival Basic Black Ink
- Color with Watercolor Pencils & AquaPainter
- Cut out with scissors
- Stamp words on circle (cut with framelits) in Basic Black
- Adhere to scalloped circle
- Attach cut out image with dimensionals
- Stamp Hello Baby on scrap and punch out with 1 1/4″ Circle Punch
- Adhere to 1 3/8″ Pacific Point or Melon Mambo circle
- Emboss Whisper White layer with Softly Falling Embossing Folder
- Assemble as shown, using dimensionals under the scalloped circle
The greeting on the inside is from the BETTER TOGETHER stamp set. (this set is NOT retiring)
Saying Goodbye to the Moon Baby Stamp Set
Here are the products I used. If you’d like to order any of them to make this card, just click on any picture to go to the store. Remember–Moon Baby is retiring the end of May!
I would love to hear from you–leave me a comment and let me know if you have any questions or comments!
Who Loves Free Gifts?
Place any order online using host code EBRJNDKW and you will receive a great tutorial collection AND a FREE SURPRISE PRODUCT GIFT with all orders over $50. (note: if your order is over $150 DO NOT use the host code so that you can also get Stampin’ Rewards.)
Important NEW Catalog Information
The brand new 2018-2019 Annual Stampin’ Up! catalog will be coming soon!!! Everyone who has placed at least a $50 order with me between June 2017 and April 29, 2018 will automatically be shipped one and will receive it approximately mid-May. You do not need to request it! It will come automatically to you totally free as a gift from me for being a valued VIP STAMPER!
If you have not purchased $50+ from me since last June, I would still love to send you a FREE catalog. I just ask that you pay the postage! CLICK HERE TO REQUEST YOUR CATALOG