I am so excited to share information with you about the new Stampin’ Up! Colors that are coming and the big COLOR REVAMP that they are doing! This is long overdue and I just know you will love love love the new colors and the new way they are arranging the color groups. This post will hopefully explain it all and help you understand what is changing, what is staying and what is retiring!
I feel like a kid in a candy store right now as I look at all these new colors and all of the colors combined together. THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!
I have a lot of information to share with you in regards to the “revamp,” so grab your favorite beverage and read on. AND–If you have any questions at all, just leave me a comment and I will be happy to answer it!
Let’s start with a look at what are called the CORE COLORS. These will still be arranged in 4 groups like in the past: Neutrals, Brights, Subtles and Regals.
A couple things to note:
- White, Vanilla and Black are not shown. They are just called BASICS and are not in a core group
- Each group has 10 colors and you will be able to purchase ink pads, refills and cardstock in “collections” as in the past
- You will see a mix of existing colors, brand new colors AND a few past In-Colors that are returning
Look at how gorgeous the entire line of Stampin’ Up! colors looks when all put together! The color combinations will be endless! And I will have a FREE COLOR COACH for all of my customers once the colors are all available!
The New Core Colors are:
Above are the colors that are BRAND NEW. So fun, fresh and they go so well with our entire collection of colors!
The above colors were “In-Colors” in past years and are now returning as part of the core color line! I am so geeked to have all of these back–especially MINT MACARON! I mourned this one when it retired!
Above you will see the brand new 2018-2020 In-Colors, as well as our existing 2017-2019 In-Colors that will be around for one more year! What do you think of the new In-Colors??? They are so bold, and bright and fresh–pictures sure don’t do them justice.
New Stampin’ Pad Designs
More exciting news….not only do we have new colors, but we have a new design to the pads. Here are a few details:
- Lid fits tighter so that ink lasts longer
- They are stackable
- Yes–they will still fit in your caddy
- Includes label for inside the pad
- They are less confusing to open
- The base is the same size, but they are a bit slimmer
Improved Ink in New Pads
Not only are the cases improved, the ink is also! What is different?
- Ink contains a “defoamer” so you won’t get bubbles on your pad
- Stamps will ink better
What about Reinkers?
There has been a lot of chatter out there about reinkers. Here is my “best interpretation” of the information and my recommendation:
- You can use OLD reinkers in NEW PADS, however, you will not get the benefit of the “defoamer.” For that reason, I personally RECOMMEND you do not reink a new pad with an old refill
- But–it is totally fine to use a NEW reinker in your OLD pad.
- One Exception: You will NOT be able to use the OLD Basic Gray reinker in a NEW Basic Gray pad
What Do You Think? Do You Have Questions?
I know this is a ton of information and you may have questions. I LOVE QUESTIONS–just leave a comment and I will answer you just as soon as I can! (I am visiting my mom in Texas until the 18th, so my replies might be a bit slow!)
Who Loves Free Gifts?
Place any order online using host code EBRJNDKW and you will receive a great tutorial collection AND a FREE SURPRISE PRODUCT GIFT with all orders over $50. (note: if your order is over $150 DO NOT use the host code so that you can also get Stampin’ Rewards.)
Important NEW Catalog Information
The brand new 2018-2019 Annual Stampin’ Up! catalog will be coming soon!!! Everyone who has placed at least a $50 order with me between June 2017 and April 20, 2018 will automatically be shipped one and will receive it approximately mid-May. You do not need to request it! It will come automatically to you totally free as a gift from me for being a valued VIP STAMPER!
If you have not purchased $50+ from me since last June, I would still love to send you a FREE catalog. I just ask that you pay the postage! CLICK HERE TO REQUEST YOUR CATALOG