I am back today with another card using the Heart Happiness stamp set in the Occasions Catalog. Today’s Heart Happiness Card #2 was quick and easy to make, just like everything I stamp! The greetings I used for this card came from the Petal Palette stamp set.
Other “Heart” Cards
I am combing my posts for 2 stamp sets: Sure Do Love You and Heart Happiness. They are both perfect for making “heart cards.” If you missed my other posts with these stamp sets, you can simply click on the little pictures below to be taken to each of the posts with all the details.
Heart Happiness Card #2
Color Combination for Heart Happiness Card #2
These colors look so good together. The black really makes the red and pink pop!
Card Recipe for Heart Happiness Card #2
- Whisper White Card Base: 4 1/4″ x 11″
- Real Red: 3 5/8″ x 5 1/2″
- Petal Passion Designer Series Paper: 3 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Whisper White & Powder Pink scraps
- Flirty Flamingo Baker’s Twine
A Few Tips
- Hearts are all stamped in Real Red and cut out using the Sweet & Sassy Framelits
- Greetings (inside and out) are from the Petal Palette stamp set (also in the Occasions Catalog)
- For the greeting on the front, stamp on a small strip of Whisper White and then trim the edges to match the edges of the heart
- Dimensionals are used under all the hearts to make them really pop
Don’t forget to stamp the inside:
Heart Happiness Stamp Set
Check out all the adorable hearts that are in this stamp set!
The Heart Happiness stamp set could be used for so many different occasions! Birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, or just special days! Share the love all year round by sending “heart cards” to brighten someones day!
Do you want to make this card?
Here are the supplies you will need to make today’s card. Click on any picture to shop online now.
It’s not only time to be thinking ahead to Valentines Day, but I challenge you to send “heart cards” year round to family and friends to let them know how much they mean to you.
If you have any questions about this card, or anything else “stampy,” let me know. I am here to help. If you don’t already have a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator that you work with, I would love to be that person! Let me know if you need any of our current catalogs. I would be happy to send them to you.
Is Your Wish List Over $100? If so, click pic below for details!