Tomorrow is the day….. the NEW 2018 Occasions Catalog goes live and you can finally order from it! AND….SALE-A-BRATION begins! Today I want to share my BUBBLE OVER stamp set Card #1. This set is so fun…..Something totally different for my stamping style!
Color Combination for Bubble Over Card #1
A lot of color going on here, but I like the BOLD BRIGHT with the softer colors! Where did this combination come from? It’s the color palette from the TUTTI-FRUTTI Designer Series (DSP) paper that is on page 29 of the Occasions Catalog. Both the piece of striped paper and the red paper on this card came from that pack!
Card Recipe for Bubble Over Card #1
- Whisper White THICK Card Base: 11″ x 4 1/4″
- Tutti-Frutti DSP: 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
- Lemon Lime Twist: 2 7/8″ x 4 1/8″
- Tutti-Frutti DSP: 2 3/4″ x 4″
- Scraps: Whisper White, Silver Foil Sheet
A Few Tips
- Do you see the shine on the bottles? They are embossed!!! Did you know that you can emboss with ANY STAMPIN’ PAD? Here are the steps:
- First, ink stamp in VersaMark ink
- Then, on top of that ink, ink with colored ink (on this card I used Lemon Lime Twist & Peekaboo Peach)
- Stamp on cardstock and cover with CLEAR embossing powder
- Heat with heat tool
- Bottle tops are cut using framelits from Silver Foil Sheets
- Dimensionals used under bottles, bottle cap, and Lemon Lime Twist Layer
Bubble Over Bundle
Bubble Over Video From Stampin’ Up!
Check out this short video from Stampin’ Up! showing this fun bundle and some of the different things you can do with it!
If you are reading this in your email, the video may not show up, so just below click below to go to my website where you can view it.
The Bubble Over stamp set is bundled with the Bottles & Bubbles Framelits. Purchase together as a bundle and you will save 10%. And…..there is a coordinating Designer Series Paper that is a FREE Sale-a-bration item!
Do you want to make this card?
Here are the supplies you will need to make today’s card. Click on any picture to shop online now.
Do you have your copy of the 2018 Occasions Catalog and the Sale-a-bration brochure? If not, and you do not have a demonstrator that you work with, I would love to send them to you. Just click below to request them.
Have questions? If you have any questions about today’s project, or anything else stamping…let me know. I am here to help you!
January Online Stamping Class (free with purchase) Click pic for details!
Is Your Wish List Over $100? If so, click pic below for details!