Two things that I love about this card made with the Birthday Wit stamp set. First, what it says! This is so me right now! My husband and I just started the WHOLE 30 diet for the 3rd time. We love doing it and feel awesome (after about the first 10 days!) On this diet you can not eat ANY of the things this card lists!!!! Have you done the Whole 30? If so, leave me a comment letting me know your thoughts!
Here is the other card that I have previously shared using the Birthday Wit stamp set. If you missed it, just click on the little picture to go to the original post:
The other thing I love about this card is the PICTURE PERFECT Designer series Paper. You can make such quick and easy cards with it.
Picture Perfect Designer Series Paper
My oh my–check out this gorgeous paper!!!! What I really like is that one side is a super cool “photographic image” and the other size is a nice small coordinating color print. The “picture” side is perfect for the focal point of a card, and the small print is perfect for accent pieces, or for anything you want not as the focal point. And this paper has many of my favorite colors in it!
Back to the Birthday Wit card…..
Card Recipe for Birthday Wit Card
- Whisper White Think: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Picture Perfect DSP: 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ (covers the complete front of the card)
- Whisper White: 1 3/4″ x 3 1/2″ + scraps
- Bermuda Bay: 1 7/8″ x 3 5/8″
- Inside: Whisper White: 3 3/4″ x 2″ + scrap for “happy birthday”
- Inside: Lemon Lime Twist: 3 7/8″ x 2 1/8″
A Few Tips
- I listed the size of the white & Bermuda Bay layer above, but it’s easiest to stamp on a scrap of white, then trim it down. This way you are not trying to fit the stamp on the small piece of cardstock
- Stamp image in Berry Burst (this is the main one you see) and then stamp again in Peekaboo Peach, Bermuda Bay and Lemon Lime Twist on scrap Whisper White
- Cut out with a scissors from each color as shown, and adhere over the stamped Berry Burst image
- Adhere DSP to card base, then wrap ribbon around and tie into a bow
- Adhere stamped image with dimensionals
Don’t forget the inside:
Birthday Wit Stamp Set
This is what the stamp set looks like–some pretty fun words that you can use to make some quick and easy cards! (MY STYLE!)
Do you want to make this card?
Here are the supplies you will need to make today’s card. Click on any picture to shop online now.
This year I am committing to make AND SENDING more Birthday Cards. This stamp set is perfect, especially when combined with the DSP to make lots of quick and easy cards!!!
As always–if you have questions, I am here to help you with all your stamping needs. If you have any questions, make sure to let me know! Need Stampin’ Up! Catalogs? Just click below to request them.
Is Your Wish List Over $100? If so, click pic below for details!