The cute little birds from the Bird Banter stamp set are back!!! This is my Bird Banter Card #2. These little guys are so easy (and fun) to color with your Stampin’ Blends!
Other Bird Banter Cards
This is the other card I already shared using the Bird Banter stamp set. If you missed it, just click on the card picture and it will take you to that blog post.
Color Combination for Bird Banter Card #2
This card is just screaming summer…..or a winter vacation!!!! I love these colors together and plan on using this combination again. When you look at the bird, notice the color of his body. We do not have a Stampin’ Blend that color, but I achieved it by using the Light Daffodil and the Light Old Olive together–perfect for the bird! I also combined the Light Pool Party with the Light Bermuda Bay for the wing.
Card Recipe for Bird Banter Card #2
- Smoky Slate card base: 11″ x 4 1/4″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Pumpkin Pie: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Lemon Lime Twist: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″
- Bermuda Bay: 2 5/8″ x 4 1/8″
- Whisper White: 2 1/2″ x 4″
- Scraps: Whisper White
- Inside: Whisper White: 4″ x 5 1/4″
A Few Tips
- The bird on the front is stamped in Memento Black ink then colored with Stampin’ Blends. Make sure to use a scrap of Whisper White–works the best with the Stampin’ Blends
- Cut the bird out with a scissors (yes a scissors–no framelit for this! bummer!) and adhere to card with Mini Dimensionals
- If you need some tips for coloring with the Stampin’ Blends, I included a couple “older” videos towards the bottom of this post showing how easy they are!
Don’t forget the inside of the card:
Bird Banter Stamp Set
This set has so many cute birds and awesome greetings!!!!
Not Sure How To Color With Stampin’ Blends?
Here are a couple of videos I did a few months ago showing how easy they are to use! (Jackie’s quick and easy style!)
Do you want to make this card?
Here are the supplies you will need to make today’s card. Click on any picture to shop online now.
Don’t forget my free gift when you place an order this month in my online store! Make sure to use HOST CODE: QCAWDJPX)
The new 2018 Occasions Catalog and Sale-a-bration is in full swing! So many awesome new products! If you have questions about today’s card, or anything stamping–make sure to let me know. I am here to be your “creative coach!”
Is Your Wish List Over $100? If so, click pic below for details!