Reserve a Stamparatus now! I am so excited that Stampin’ Up! made some changes to the reservation system and beginning now, through the end of December, EVERYONE can reserve one!!!! There ARE NOT limited quantities. BUT, the sooner you reserve, the faster you will get it!
Do you know what it even is???? Check out this short video to see how amazing it is!
Nothing Else Like It
This brand new stamping tool will change your STAMPING LIFE!!!! It is like NOTHING else out there! Stampin’ Up! hit a home run on this specially designed new product!
If you are still unsure about this HOT NEW PRODUCT, here is a short video from Stampin’ Up! introducing it.
Why Do You Want a Stamparatus?
- Stamp multiples quickly and easily
- Your stamped images will always be crisp, clear and clean (no edge marks)
- If you want your image darker, or you missed inking a part of the stamp, you can easily apply more ink and restamp. Gives you the perfect image every time!
- Perfect for placement for 2-step, 3-stamp and even 4-stamp images
Reserve a Stamparatus Now
Here are the important details explaining how to reserve your Stamparatus now. IMPORTANT UPDATE: reservations are not being limited this time, everyone can reserve one!
- Reservation window is open from now through the end of December
- If you don’t reserve during this time, you will not be able to order until next June 2018
- Beginning March 19th, the Stamparatus’s will begin to ship to those who reserved them. They will ship in the order of reservations. So reserve early to be one of the first. It may take a couple of months to get them all shipped!
- Your credit card will not be charged until you close your order and it ships.
Retail Price: just $49
How To Reserve
- Click picture below to go to the Stampin’ Up! online store
- Sign into your online account. If you don’t already have one set up, click on CREATE ACCOUNT
- Once in your account, you will see a large RESERVE NOW button. Click on it and it will take you to the reservation page–super simple!
Have questions? Here is a great document that I think will answer them. If not, I am happy to answer! Leave me a comment, or contact me!
I am so excited to get my hands on this awesome new stamping tool. Mine is ordered and once I get I am sure I will be sharing lots of information, ideas, and tutorials!
If you have any questions, just ask! I will share what I can. This is all brand new to me…but after seeing it demonstrated at the Stampin’ Up! convention I have been dying to get one!