I am back today with Oh So Eclectic Card #2. This bundle has taken me by surprise. What a super fun bundle that you can get so many different looks with. Plus it has some great greetings in it as well. Here is my second card with it. And don’t forget, this bundle is used for my online class and card kits this month! You have until December 10th to get it for free with a purchase!
In case you missed the first card I shared, just click on the little picture below to go to that post.
Oh So Eclectic Card #2
Once again today, the card is all about the ribbon. I am so in love with the Crinkled Seam Binding. Why or why can’t we have it in every color???? Please Stampin’ Up!????
I wanted to keep this card very simple, and have the Berry Burst really pop.
Card Recipe for Oh So Eclectic Card #2
- Smoky Slate Card Base: 11″ x 4 1/4″
- Basic Black: 3 3/8″ x 4 5/8″
- Whisper White: 3 1/4″ x 4 1/2″
- Berry Burst Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon
- Make sure to scroll down to see all products used. You can click on any of the product pictures to go to my online store and place an order. Your orders help me to continually be able to share SIMPLE and fun stamping ideas with you. Thank You!
A Few Tips
- We are keeping this card very simple with no cut out layers. Can you believe I did not use any dimensionals? That is a first in a long time!
- Stamp the outlines of the flowers first, then stamp the “fill in” stamp. To get the color lighter, stamp on scrap paper first, then onto the card layer
- Stamp several of the leaves around the flowers–keeping everything to the bottom left as shown
- Add a few of the “+” stamp randomly in Smoky Slate–these I stamped off onto scrap paper first also
- Tie a bow in the Crinkled Seam Binding and adhere with a glue dot. Even if you struggle with tying bows, this ribbon is super easy and I know you can do it!
- Have questions? Email me and I will be happy to help!
Oh So Eclectic Bundle
This is what this stamp set and framelit bundle looks like. These pieces are truly “eclectic” and there are so many different things you can do with them. This is definitely a versatile set that you can create with for days and days! My online class contains lots of tips for all the different pieces and how to combine them for so many different results.
Want a Free Card Kit to make 4 different cards with this bundle?
This set is one of my featured online classes and card kits this month. You can get the online stamping class and card kit for FREE when you place a $50 order online with me by December 10th. Click the picture below for all the details!
Video From Stampin’ Up!
What do you think? Do you like the eclectic style of this stamp set and dies?
Do You Want To Make This Card? Click Any Picture to Shop Now
Here are the supplies that you will need. Click on any of the pictures to shop online!
As always, if you have any questions, or if I can help you with anything, please contact me. I LOVE to talk stamping and Stampin’ Up! Whether you have questions about a project, a product, or what it’s like to join Stampin’ Up! as a demonstrator–I’d love to chat. There is a FABULOUS SPECIAL COMING UP IN JANUARY if you ever thought about joining Stampin’ Up!! You can get up to $127 worth of YOUR CHOICE of Stampin’ Up! products for FREE. What info–contact me today!