I have a couple more COLOR ME HAPPY cards for you today. As a reminder, this set was a special release back in October when they introduced the Stampin’ Blends. It has the perfect images for quick and easy cards if you like to color! They color super fast using the Stampin’ Blends, or any other way that YOU love to color!
Today’s card is a 4 1/4″ x 4 1/4″ square card. I love making this size as you can put it in a regular sized envelope and it does not cost any additional postage to mail!
Here are the previous Color Me Happy cards that I have shared with this stamp set. You can click on any of the pictures to go to the original post to see all the card details! If you have not purchased the Stampin’ Blends, this set is still perfect for any type of coloring!
Color Me Happy Cards as Part of a Bundle
You can purchase the stamp set alone, or it is also bundled with a super cute Card kit that is designed to use all of the images. Here are the cards that you can make with the card kit. (contains supplies to make 4 of each design) Whether you like to color with the Stampin’ Blends, or prefer another method–this kit is perfect!
Click on the picture below for all the details and close-ups of each of the cards in the card kit!
Color Me Happy Stamp Set
This is what the stamp set looks like. What do you think? Do you like the variety of line art images?
Back to Today’s Color Me Happy Card
Card Recipe for Color Me Happy Card
- Calypso Coral Card Base: 8 1/2″ x 4 1/4″
- Petal Garden Designer Series Paper: 4″ x 2 1/2″
- Basic Black Scalloped Circle: cut with Layering Circle Framelits
- Whisper White Circle: cut with Layering Circle Framelits
- Calypso Coral Ombre Ribbon
- Make sure to scroll down to see all products used. You can click on any of the product pictures to go to my online store and place an order. Your orders help me to continually be able to share SIMPLE and fun stamping ideas with you. Thank You!
A Few Tips
- INK TO USE: if you are coloring with the Stampin’ Blends, make sure to use Memento Ink. If watercoloring, you will need to use the Archival Basic Black
- After stamping image in Black, make sure it’s dry before you start to color
- Use dimensionals under the Scalloped Black Circle
- Tie bow in ribbon and adhere with glue dot
- Stamp greeting on scrap of Black and emboss with White Embossing Powder. Cut out with scissors and adhere with Mini Dimensionals
- Have questions? Email me and I will be happy to help!
Do You Want To Make This Card?
Here are the supplies that you will need. If you like the Color Me Happy Cards, Click on any of the pictures to shop online! Color Me Happy is only available while supplies last. So if you like it, make sure to grab it before it’s gone.
As always, if you have any questions, or if I can help you with anything, please contact me. I LOVE to talk stamping!!! and Stampin’ Up! Whether you have questions about a project, a product, or what it’s like to join Stampin’ Up! as a demonstrator–I’d love to chat. There is a FABULOUS SPECIAL COMING UP IN JANUARY if you ever thought about joining Stampin’ Up!! You can get up to $127 worth of YOUR CHOICE of Stampin’ Up! products for FREE. What info–contact me today!
What’s Jackie Up To?
I am so excited…..both of my daughters are coming home tonight with their boyfriends! For me–this is a FIRST! Even though my daughters are now adults, this is the VERY FIRST TIME I have ever had them both home with boyfriends! I have them all here for the weekend, and then Jesi and Hugh until Wednesday. I am going to treasure ever second of it….so, you won’t won’t hear much from me until next Wednesday! And I am sure I will have some fun pictures to share!
Have a fabulous weekend, and if you get a chance to be with family–enjoy it! Family time is so precious!