Time for a DAISY DELIGHT card! I know it is not even Christmas yet, but somethings I get really sick of seeing Christmas cards. Seems like I have been stamping them since last September. I needed to switch gears today so I made this Daisy Delight card! It’s a fun, bold & bright card for you today using the Daisy Delight stamp set and Daisy punch.
Color Combination For Daisy Delight Card
Card Recipe for Daisy Delight Card
- Basic Black Card Base: 11″ x 4 1/4″
- Wood Textures DSP: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Scraps: Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Pumpkin Pie, Garden Green, Whisper White
- Make sure to scroll down to see all the products used. You can click on any of the product pictures to go to my online store and place an order.
A Few Tips
- Each of the flowers is stamped in the “same” color ink as the cardstock, then punched out
- Centers are stamped in Soft Suede on Whisper White then punched with a 1/2″ Circle Punch
- Stamp greeting in VersaMark directly onto Wood Textures paper and emboss with White Embossing Powder–Make sure to use the EMBOSSING BUDDY (edited to add that the greeting is from the JUST ADD TEXT stamp set)
- Use dimensionals under all flowers and leaves when putting together
- If you have any questions, let me know. If you want to make this card, make sure to check below for all the products you need and to place your order!
Daisy Delight Bundle
This is what the bundle looks like. It’s the Daisy Delight stamp set and Daisy punch. You save 10% when you order as a bundle–and we all love to save money, right?
Daisy Delight Online Stamping Classes
A while back I featured this bundle in 2 different online stamping classes. You can still purchase these classes for just $10 each. They contain step-by-step instructions plus a video filled with lots of tips! Click on either of the pictures below to go to the page to purchase (and see all the classes I have for sale)
Do You Want To Make This Card? Click Any Picture to Shop Now
Here are the supplies that you will need. Click on any of the pictures to shop online!
As always, if you have any questions, or if I can help you with anything, please contact me. I LOVE to talk stamping and Stampin’ Up! Whether you have questions about a project, a product, or what it’s like to join Stampin’ Up! as a demonstrator–I’d love to chat. There is a FABULOUS SPECIAL COMING UP IN JANUARY if you ever thought about joining Stampin’ Up!! You can get up to $127 worth of YOUR CHOICE of Stampin’ Up! products for FREE. What info–contact me today!
What Has Jackie Been Up To??
This past week we were able to go to Pennsylvania to visit our son and daughter-in-law. They had moved to PA last October from Florida for new jobs they both got at a resort up in the Poconos Mountains. Quite the switch from Florida.
Our first day there they got their first snow. Yea–that “Florida Girl” needed some driving lessons. Dave took her out practicing driving on snow and ice!
And then, we all hunkered down for the weekend in our flannel jammies and “hung out,” watching football, eating way too much, playing some cards……and just staying warm and cozy!
It really stinks when your kiddos grow up and live so far away! So we grab any chance we can to visit them. Feeling pretty happy that we were able to go to Arizona for Thanskgiving to see Jesi and Hugh, now to PA, and will spend Christmas with Jami in St Louis.
Now, it’s time for me to get back to stamping because I have so many NEW THINGS to play with and getting ready to inspire you!