I think this is the cutest Christmas card ever!!! It was made using the Ready for Christmas bundle in the Holiday Catalog. I just smile every time I look at it. Maybe because it reminds me of my little grand-dog Sage! And given the fact that she is always wearing sweaters! This card was so fun to make. Lots of pieces and coloring, but I thoroughly enjoyed just sitting down and putzing! Not my usual style!
Here is a super goofy picture of Sage from last Christmas! Doesn’t she look like the puppy on my card??? (besides her goofy ears that she likes to hold back!)
OK….enough “weenie dog” pictures. Let’s go back to today’s card.
Cutest Christmas Card Ever
Ready For Christmas Bundle
This is what the stamp set and framelits bundle looks like. There are so many different things you can do with it!
Card Recipe for Cutest Christmas Card Ever
- Cherry Cobbler Card Base: 11″ x 4 1/4″
- Whisper White: 3 3/8″ x 4 5/8″
- Smoky Slate: 3 1/4″ x 4 1/2″
- Scraps of Whisper White Thick, Garden Green and Wood Textures DSP
- Make sure to scroll down to see all products used. You can click on any of the product pictures to go to my online store and place an order. Your orders help me to continually be able to share SIMPLE and fun stamping ideas with you. Thank You!
A Few Tips
- Use die to cut staircase/banister from a piece of the Wood Textures DSP–it works perfect for this!
- Stamp the greenery on a scrap of Garden Green cardstock in Garden Green ink and cut out with die
- Little bows are just tied and adhered with a glue dot
- Stamp images to be colored in Menento ink on scrap of Whisper White Thick cardstock and make sure it’s dry before coloring.
- Color with Blends before cutting out. If you don’t know how to use the Blends for SIMPLE AND QUICK coloring, ask and I have a couple of videos I can share with you
- Use Mini Dimensionals to adhere the pieces to card
- Have questions? Email me and I will be happy to help!
Free Online Class & Card Kit
You still have a couple of days to place an order and receive one of my December Online Stamping Classes for FREE along with a card kit to make 4 fun cards. Click on picture below for all the details! Deadline to get free class is December 10th.
I get asked all the time about which adhesive I recommend. That is a hard question to answer because I truly use all the different ones, at different times, for different things! So the answer is–YOU NEED THEM ALL! On this card, these are the adhesives I used:
- Liquid Multipurpose for layers, steps/banister and greenery
- Glue dots for bows
- Mini Dimensionals for cut out images
Do You Want To Make This Card? Click the pics to shop!
Here are the supplies that you will need. Click on any of the pictures to shop online!
As always, if you have any questions, or if I can help you with anything, please contact me. I LOVE to talk stamping!!! and Stampin’ Up! Whether you have questions about a project, a product, or what it’s like to join Stampin’ Up! as a demonstrator–I’d love to chat. There is a FABULOUS SPECIAL COMING UP IN JANUARY if you ever thought about joining Stampin’ Up!! You can get up to $127 worth of YOUR CHOICE of Stampin’ Up! products for FREE. What info–contact me today!