I am back again with another card using the NIGHT OF BETHLEHEM BUNDLE. If you missed the other cards with this bundle, just click on the pictures below to go to the posts!
This is what the bundle looks like:
Back to todays card!
- Pool Party Card Base: 11″ x 4 1/4″
- Gold Glimmer Paper: 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
- Night of Navy: 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Scraps: Basic Black, Crumb Cake & Gold Glimmer Paper
- See complete list of supplies need to make this card below
- Cut out “stars & moon” using Card Front Builder Die from Night of Navy layer
- Cut out “city” from Crumb Cake scrap
- Cut out “star” from Gold Glimmer scrap
- Cut out “shepherd” from Basic Black scrap
- Stamp in VersaMark & emboss with Gold Embossing Powder greeting on bottom left corner
- Assemble as shown using dimensionals under “bottom city” and “star”
- See end of post for complete list of supplies used
As always, if you have any questions let me know. I am here to help you with all your stamping needs. And please….if you love this card, leave a comment! I love hearing what you think so that I know what kinds of cards to make and share with you.
Looking for a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator?? I would be honored to be that person. Let me know if you need a catalog. I would be happy to send you one.
Here are the products I used to make this card. Click on any of the pictures to go to my online store to place a Stampin’ Up! order! Any questions? Just ask! If you need to order Stampin’ Up! products, I would very much appreciate your business!