I am back again with another card using the NIGHT OF BETHLEHEM BUNDLE. If you missed the first 2 cards with this bundle, just click on the pictures below to go to the posts!
This is what the bundle looks like:
Back to todays card!
- Night of Navy Card Base: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Smoky Slate: 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Whisper White: 4 3/4″ x 3 1/2″
- Inside: Whisper White: 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Scraps: Whisper White
- See complete list of supplies need to make this card below
- Stamp “Mary & Joseph” in Night of Navy & cut out
- Stamp Star using Crushed Curry & cut out
- Stamp “city” in Smoky Slate on Whisper White Layer, adhere to Smoky Slate
- Wrap ribbon around & tie into knot
- Adhere cut out pieces with dimensionals
- Don’t forget the inside–stamped with Night of Navy & Crushed Curry ink
- See end of post for complete list of supplies used
As always, if you have any questions let me know. I am here to help you with all your stamping needs. And please….if you love this card, leave a comment! I love hearing what you think so that I know what kinds of cards to make and share with you.
Looking for a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator?? I would be honored to be that person. Let me know if you need a catalog. I would be happy to send you one.
Here are the products I used to make this card. Click on any of the pictures to go to my online store to place a Stampin’ Up! order! Any questions? Just ask! If you need to order Stampin’ Up! products, I would very much appreciate your business!