I am so giddy about today’s project…….not only because it uses one of my favorite stamp sets–but because I show you how easy it is to make any size box and how to make envelopes for square cards. So, even if you don’t love wine like I do, watch the video–I promise it’s filled with tons of ideas and tips!!!!
Here is the video:
If you are reading this in your email, the video may not show up. Just CLICK HERE to view it.
Now, let’s look at the cards:
I colored with the new STAMPIN’ BLENDS!!! I LOVE THEM–so easy to get fantastic results!!!!
and they all fit in this cute little box….
- Whisper White Card Base: 8″ x 4″
- Colored Layer on front: 3 3/4″ x 3 3/4″
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper: Circle cut with Layering Circle Framelits
- Basic Black: Scalloped Circle cut with Layering Circle Framelits
- Whisper White Scraps: for all images
- Basic Black Scraps: For all “word” banners
- Medium Sized Envelope
- Wood Textures DSP: 2″ x 4 5/16″
- Base: 7″ x 7″
- Top: 7 1/16″ x 7 1/16″
Video is filled with tips!
I hope you like this fun project…..and that you learned how to make boxes and envelopes!!! Would love to hear what you think. Please leave me a comment if you’d like! I love to hear from you.
Questions? Just ask!!! I am hear to help you with all your stamping needs. And–MOST IMPORTANT–if you are looking for a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would be honored to be that person. I truly appreciate when you select me to place your order from-that is what allows me to continue to make videos and share projects with you!
Want to make this project? Here are the supplies you need. Just click on any of the pictures to go to my online store to place your order.