This is my 3rd card I am sharing using the stamp set called FESTIVE PHRASES. If you missed the others, just click on the little pictures below to check them out!
Here is what the stamp set looks like!
Back to todays card! Today we are venturing away from CHRISTMAS. This is a great versatile stamp set. You can purchase it now, use it for Christmas, then also for Valentines, or even a wedding card!!! (and don’t forget Halloween–but that will have to be next year!)
- Smoky Slate card base: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Whisper White: 5 1/4″ x 4″ (plus a piece for inside)
- Scraps: Whisper White & Smoky Slate (to cut with Layering Ovals Framelits)
- Foil Snowflake–cut in half
- Silver Metallic Edge Ribbon (oh so pretty!)
- See complete list of supplies needed to make this card below
- This card is super easy, but the silver embossing makes it so elegant!!!!!
- Stamp image in Versamark and emboss using Silver Powder–don’t forget to use your embossing buddy! (if you don’t know how to heat emboss, let me know and I have a video I will share with you! It’s easy and gorgeous!)
- After embossing, cut out with Layering Oval Framelit.
- Cut a scallop oval from the Smoky Slate–adhere together
- Emboss white layer using Softly Falling Embossing Folder (one of my absolute favorites!)
- Assemble as shown using dimensionals under the scalloped oval
As always, if you have any questions let me know. I am here to help you with all your stamping needs. And please….if you love this card, leave a comment! I love hearing what you think so that I know what kinds of cards to share with you.
Looking for a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator?? I would be honored to be that person. Let me know if you need a catalog. I would be happy to send you one.
The NEW 2018 Occasions Catalog is coming….
Here are the products I used to make this card. Click on any of the pictures to go to my online store to place a Stampin’ Up! order! Any questions? Just ask! If you need to order Stampin’ Up! products, I would very much appreciate your business!